Tacos / NO GLOVES ECT?

1 NOT SURE, Clearlake, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 707-994-4387

I WENT IN TO HAVE THE GREAT TACOS THEY SAY, WHEN AS I ORDERED THE PERSON COOKING DROPS BAGS TACOS GO IN ON THE FLOOR, NOT JUST ONE THERE WERE MANY? I ALSO STOOD THERE AS THEY PUT THEM RIGHT BACK UP ON TH HOLDER TO USE THEM!! SICK TO MY STOMACHE!! THEN IT WAS JUST SICK TO WATCH THE GUY THAT I ORDERED FROM PICK HIS NOSE WIPE ON HIS PANTS, THEN I HATED TO EAT DO TO THE GAL WHO PUT ORDER ON A TRAY?, WAS PLAYING WITH HER HAIR, !!! NOT ONE TIME DID I SEE WASHING OF HANDS NOR THE MANAGER STRESS THE WASHING OF HANDS? THIS SICKINS ME AND MY FAMILY WITH TOOK OUR UNFINISHED TRAY OF THREE OUT OF FOUR TACOS AND HANDED TO THE MEXICAN GENTELMAN AND TOLD HIM WE ARE SICK OF THIS AND YOU ARE NOT SAFE WITH THE HEALTH OF THE PATRON!!! WALKED OUT WE SPENT 11.90 FOR NOW NO LUNCH!!! SADDENS ME TO THINK WHEN I TOLD THE LADY IN A GREY SHIRT, DONT YOU USE GLOVES? SHE COMES BACK WITH WE! DONT!HAVE!TO! SHE WAS RUDE DID NOT CARE THAT WE HAD A CONCERN AND WENT ABOUT HER BUSINESS?!!! I AM TURNING YOUR JACK IN THE BOX IN TO HEALTH DEPT, YOU BETTER BE READY TO. WE ARE F----G PISSED, WONT HAVE ANOTHER EATABLE NASTY THING FROM YOUR J-I-T-B MY EMAIL IS [protected]@YAHOO.COM I HAVE THE RECIEPT AND WOULD LIKE REFUND OR A TWO LUNCH CREDIT FOUR TACOS TWO DRINKS ONE CURL LARGE FRY TO GO ELSE WHERE LIKE UKIAH THEY ARE VERY CLEAN!!!

Comments

• Sk
      25th of May, 2009
    Tacos - quantity/quality of food
    Taco Bell
    not known
    Lorain and Elyria both
    Ohio
    Phone: not known

The food delivered clearly bears no resemblance to the food they advertise.
    Tacos get just a smattering of beef, 5-6 shreds of cheese and a large amount of lettuce.
    Enchiritos (spell?) have just a smearing of beef in the center, not much more of the refried beans, little cheese, lots of oniions and Taco Bell is very stingy with the cheese and sauce on the outsife of the enchirito - this used to be a treat, now it's just a disappointment!!
    Taco Bell, get it together!!

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2010

they suck over there all are sickly looking this day