Taco Cabana / worst service

810 stacey road , allen, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972 678 0550

I just received the worst service of MY LIFE. The taco cabana in Allen Texas address 810 Stacy Road Allen tx. I went inside used the restroom and came out to order. I get to the register and order two bean and cheese tacos( which i also do) and the guy runs my card he said declined. I thought that was strange didn't pay attention to it so i pull out my American Express card that one also declined.( now I'm worried) Then i pull out a capital one card and that one too declined. So i use a gift card that one also declined. I explained to the man i have money on all four of these cards I'm confused. The man at the register stated "that it worked before i came here its my card". So i leave out upset, and worried. So i call my credit card places and they all said fine. I go to race track next door to the shopping center which the taco cabana is located and do four separate transaction for some candy and they all worked so i was relieved but sill embarrassed. so i call up to taco cabana and proceed to complain. the "manager" on duty hung up on me three different times and told me it was my cards. is this how you treat people? if so i dont need to ever return. I was humiliated and my cards actually worked. I will never go back. IF you track my cards you will see i go there at least once a week and order the same thing. there is nothing but high school kids that work in there and they are extremely rude. THank you taco cabana for defaming my name and making me ashamed. I would have been ok if he would have said its a system error. but he didn't. Im filling a BBB complaint you guys care nothing about people.

Ch
May 18, 2015

Comments

• Gj
      18th of Aug, 2012
    Taco Cabana - not trying at all
    Taco Cabana
    rittiman rd
    San Antonio
    Texas

Waited 20 min in drive thru, car in front drove off, car in back drove off finally i did the same. I should have known by how rude the guy taking my order was. This is not the 1st time Ive had problems there. I will take my buisiness to Las Palapas or ChaChos from now on!

• Al
      22nd of Sep, 2014
    Taco Cabana - Terrible Customer Service
    Taco Cabana
    San Antonio

Do not go to the Taco Cabana on IH35N off O'Connor Rd. They not only ruined over $300 worth of school books of mine by not closing their salsas properly but they also forget to honor the coupons. What's the point of doing the feedback questionaire if you're not getting your discount?

• Mi
      22nd of Aug, 2016

See that link at the top of your complaint? It is the link to the taco cabana corporate website. If you click that, it will take you about 2 seconds to locate on the bottom right-hand corner the words CONTACT US. Click that.

• Dp
      23rd of Aug, 2016

Ordered food w/ no pico, no rice, & no beans. Told them about my reaction to onions!!! pico was on the food! i gave it back & got a replacement. Reported it to the mgr. I get home, bite into my food & rice & onions was hidden under the lettuce. My tongue swole & difficulty breathing called & and requested the number to corporate. I have yet to hear from.