Taco Bell / terrible service and no products available

1 4495 Roosevelt Blvd, Jacksonville, AL, United States Review updated:

I arrived at the Taco Bell on 6JAN19 at 8 pm hoping to try the new burritos advertised on tv all last week. I decided to get a new burrito box. I sat at the speaker for several minutes waiting for someone to respond. I said hello numerous times with no response. Two more cars pull up behind me. Aggravated, I drove around the building to the window to place my order. I see a car at the window waiting on an order. After about a minute, they pulled away as I see the employee at the window talking on the headset. I pulled up and spoke to the employee. I said I waited for two minutes at the speaker but no one answered and I would like to place my order. She said sorry and asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted the new burrito box for $5. She said that they didn't have any burritos. I thought it was a joke but she was serious. I said no burritos? She said no. I said this is Taco Bell, seriously? I asked what they do have. She said not much, and they were also out of lettuce. I asked for the manager and she said she was the manager. She was a a black female. I didnt ask her name. In frustration, I said that it was ridiculous that they had nothing to order. She said nothing. I rolled up the window and drove off very mad. I have been around the world three times and have eaten at many Taco Bells. This was THE worst experience i have ever had at a Taco Bell. Didnt care about service and had no product and no care about representing the company.

Do
Jan 6, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      6th of Jan, 2019

Park car. Go into restaurant. Order when you get to the front of the line. Wait for order. Take food. Enjoy.