Taco Bellstrawberry skittles freeze

My Taco Bell visit today was unacceptable. I placed an order with a passive aggressive cashier to start but things only got worse. I ordered a large strawberry freeze and before I payed the cashier brought the freeze to me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Shingle Springs, CA She had only filled the cup halfway and informed me that they had run out. She then proceeded to say that they couldn't fill up my cup with something else and that I would be charged full price. I was charged for the price of a large for an amount that was closer to the size of a regular freeze. I am incredibly disappointed with my service today.

Taco Bell

Al
Aug 07, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Aug 07, 2018

that's closer to full than half
    maybe you drank that part

• Le
      Aug 07, 2018

How is this cup half-full, in your mind? Do you NOT realize what a petty, crybaby, brat you sound like in this complaint, when you post a picture of a glass that is almost full.

The cashier filled your cup, to a level that is pre-programmed. Pre-Programmed. She cannot help this. You desperately needed that extra half inch of calories, carbs, HFCS, and sugar, so YOU threw a tantrum.

Your claim of a passive-aggressive cashier, is probably a sad exaggeration, on your part, because you wanted your complaint to sound worse... Chances are, if she WAS passive aggressive, it was the result YOUR behavior. You clearly got mad because your glass was nine-tenths of the way full, so you asked her to refill it. She told you they rqn out of the drink. You asked her to fill it with with something else. She told you, "NO, " because their drink levels are pre- programmed! This is why, when you look at their drink machines, they have a PICTURE on the buttons: Small, Medium, and Large. Consumers dont notice this, because there is usually ice in the drink.

You then threw a fit, and decided that the cashier isnt fit to work at a fine establishment like Taco Bell, so you thought that if you wrote a complaint online, that you would get a free drink, or she would get fired/reprimanded...All because of YOUR lousy behavior.

Next time, dont post a picture that TOTALLY INVALIDATES YOUR CLAIM!

• 9w
      Aug 07, 2018

@Leslie Carr many on here seem to think there entitled to free things

• Al
      Aug 07, 2018

@Leslie Carr First of all, I can completely understand where you are coming from, but you weren’t there, I have never had a bad attitude towards people who are just doing there job, she was rude to me. Second, I also got a freeze yesterday the same size, kind, location everything and it was filled to the top like it is supposed to be, there are no pre- determined sizes on these ones they are the types that you just pull until it reaches the top. I am just upset that I did not get what I paid for. I should have had at least a discount or the rest filled with another flavor. And third the cup is probably a little more than half maybe like 60% because the drink is supposed to go the very top of the lid.

•   Jan 12, 2019

@Alanna Killian But you just said "they ran out". Do you think there is a freeze fairy who just waves a wand and makes more freeze ooze appear?

• Kn
      Apr 20, 2019

@9wood I notice that as well. People feel entitled to free things. If there really were an issue with their food they would have returned it and asked for refund, or asked for it to be remade. They would NOT eat the food and then demand the refund. People who have no issue eating the food should have no issue paying for it.

• Kn
      Apr 20, 2019

@Alanna Killian So you lied about it being half full. You seriously need to grow up and learn that just because you did not get your way does not mean that one was rude to you.

•   Jan 12, 2019

Since when does 1 inch below top of cup equal to halfway?

Go back to Fourth grade math class.

• St
      Oct 01, 2019

If you look at the picture very carefully you can clearly see where the cup was properly filled to the top as their is still juice from the liquid going down as it was being drank, They tried to cleverly take a picture that wouldn't reflect the true amount of liquid that originally filled the cup thinking they would be offered a free product for complaining.