Taco Bell / service

Store # 005543, Odessa, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 432-614-4657

When we went into this store we were greeted, but the speed of our order was relly bad. We watched at lease 6 other people come in and order and they received their orders long before we received ours.
After awhile my wife went to the counter to ask about our order and, and watched as it made the girl in the prep area get mad. She was told they are going to make your order now.
We was wanting to eat in the store, but when we received our order it was bagged and made to go. This is not a big deal, but being treated in this fashion was uncalled. We should have received our order in a more timely manner, instead of being made after 6 or more orders were made and served before we received ours.
Customers is what make the business and if one is mistreated or treated in an uncalled manner, it only takes word of mouth and can cause others to think twice about returning to this store or company.
Without notifying the Company of wrong doings or treatment the problems can not be handled and taken care of. Employees do need to understand that without the customers, the business will not survive, and they will end up without a job.

Comments

• Dk
      11th of Jan, 2009

WE WERE IN THE DRIVE THRU FOR OVER 30 MINUTES WITH ONLY 5 CARS AHEAD OF US. WHEN WE CAME UP TO TEH SPEAKER MY SISTER ORDERED AND THE GIRL TAKING THE ORDER AFTER 4 TIMES TELLING HER WHAT WE WANTED STILL HAD THE OUR ORDER INCORRECT. THEN ANOTHER GIRL CAME ON HTE SPEAKER AND RED BACK THE INCORRECT ORDER AGAIN. SO I SAID JUST FORGET IT AND JUST GIVE ME THIS. WHEN WE FINALLY GOT TO THE WINDOW OUR TOTAL ON THE READER BESIDE THE WINDOW SAID 10.888 SHE TOLD US IT WAS 12. AND SOME CHANGE. SO WE ASK HER TO READ OUR ORDER BACK TO US AGAIN IT WAS INCORRECT. AFTER WE CANGED IT AGAIN SHE GAVE US A NOTHER TOTAL. AFTER WE PAID HER WE ASK FO RTHE RECIEPT . IT SAID A DIFFERET TOTAL THAT WE PAID AND IT STILL HAD THE INCORRECT ON IT. WE ASK FOR A RECIEPT FO RWHAT WE WERE CHARGED FO RAND SHE SAID THAT SHE COULD NOT GIVES US ONE WHERE IT HAD ALREADY WENT THRU HER REGISTER. NOW THIS I DON`T UNDERSTAND WHY WE COULD NOT GET WHAT I WANTED AND A CORRECT RECEIPT.AFTER 30 SOME MINUTES AND I STILL DID NOT GET WHA TI WANTED.

• Je
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I was at the amityville store 002615 the date 8/19/09 around 10:23 AM THE MANAGER IN SERVICE WAS SO RUDE WITH ME
    I ORDER 9 TACOS SOFT & CREAM ON TOP. SO, When i got the order, i recived wrong order and i claim my order right so, them she toll me that was my falt & that order where i tolk about there are expensive so, i tink in my main she tolk my that iwasn, t no money to pay mi order.. i am very disapointed with this matter with tacobell. anoter thinks that i sow taco bell has to much employes harassment from some managers.

28th of Jan, 2012

I do construction and today one of our workers went to get lunch for everyone I think 4-5 orders I recieved my drinks but 2 burrito supremes and a chicken and steak gordia or however its called was not with orders I don't now if he left bag or it was not given to him. I just know I paid and did not get my food. I called your manager and he asked if I had reciept I don't was not given bag with food he said they give reciepts with change I don't know. I just know I'm out around 10$ in food he said he would have to check computer to see if I am telling the truth. I would not be calling if I recieved my food so I am pretty ticked off right now I don't like it being insinuated that I am not telling the truth. Needless to say if I don't recieve my food I won't be coming back I will file a complaint on complaint bord My name is Norm my email is i.[protected]@yahoo.com my phone is (317) 882-7620

29th of Jan, 2012

You're complaining about a 99 cent burrito??!! If times are that tight, bro, maybe you should BRING your lunch to work...

13th of May, 2012

on friday may.11, 2012 between 5pm and 8pm I went to taco bell on tropicana and ordered 3 regular hard shell tacos, 3 soft tacos with meat and cheese only and one volcano taco.when I got to my home we found that they had given us 3 hard shell tacos instead of the 3 softshells that I had order and that the cashier being new on the placed the order as hardshell tacos.I returned the three hard shell taco and the manager got me the 3 soft tcoas.I returned ate my tacos and went to sleep at about 11pm.at about 3am may.12, 2012 I was awaken by a nausios feeling.when I went to the restroom I found myself suffering with diarea and vomiting.I tried to go back to sleep but kept experiencing these two sensations.at about 6am I was up agian in the restoom vomiting worst than before.I then went back to bed feeling very exausted and told my wife she would need to drive herself to because I could not.most of the I was in and out of the restroom with both symtom.at about 6pm may12, 2012 my body pretty much ejected everything that was left inside me vomiting four more times in a row which was a very exausting and painfal experiance.at about 9pm may12, 2012 my wife took me to sunrise hospital where they gave me iv fluids and ibuprofen for the pain.the doctor told it will take a day or two for this to run its course and leave my body.presently I am back on my feet but still have the nausios feeling that I am hopeful will soon be completely gone.I have eaten at taco bell for many yaer and have not to may11, 2012 had anything go wrong.personally me and my family have always liked taco on ocassions for dinner and sometimes lunch.but now it may be hard to this chioce. sincerely;Robert J. Stewart