Taco Bell / melted plastic in burrito

320 N. belt Hwy.Seneca, MO, United States Review updated:

On Nov.29th I had dinner from Taco Bell. Not only did I not receive my receipt due to incompitence, I also got a dirty little suprise in my bean burrito. Melted plastic, it looks like a peice of twisty-tie melted by heat!! I contacted the Taco Bell immediatly. They didn't seem to care that I got PLASTIC/METAL in my burrito. The district manager was supposidly to be made aware of this, and yet she has not contacted me.I am mad because nobody is doing anything about it!! What if my child had got that burrito instead of me? I still have the EVIDENCE!
Ke

Comments

Ol
  16th of Jan, 2009
Br
  4th of Apr, 2009
I am not trying to be mean but they dont use twist ties nor plastics around fryers... They should have replaced it without a doubt...But I do know taco bell doesnt have twist ties and the beans are made with very hot water in a pan and stirred with a wisp!If there is a corparte number I can get you e mail me let me know.When your order is complete they r suppose to tell u your order number and tell u about the 1 800 number on the back! If this is failed then the employees can get in trouble!
Ni
  11th of May, 2011
Taco Bells do not use twisty ties.

Taco Bell Logo Taco Bell