Taco Bell / melted plastic in burrito
On Nov.29th I had dinner from Taco Bell. Not only did I not receive my receipt due to incompitence, I also got a dirty little suprise in my bean burrito. Melted plastic, it looks like a peice of twisty-tie melted by heat!! I contacted the Taco Bell immediatly. They didn't seem to care that I got PLASTIC/METAL in my burrito. The district manager was supposidly to be made aware of this, and yet she has not contacted me.I am mad because nobody is doing anything about it!! What if my child had got that burrito instead of me? I still have the EVIDENCE!
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Nine times out of ten, when I order something from this particular taco bell establishment something is wrong when I get home! Very pissed!
- Taco Bell - Big beef burrito and three beef tacos 
- Taco Bell - Filthy conditions
- Taco Bell - customer service
- Taco Bell - unethical behavior