Taco Bell / general manager charles law

1 220 N W 23rdOklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-524-0018

He is very disrespectful, selling his employees marijuana in the store. He told me he wrote up his assistant manager which is one of his girlfriends for kicking the office door twice in my face just because we ran out of meat but he did not due to the fact he sleeps with her. He also has a employee on the payroll who does not come to work all the time but gets a check every two weeks. He talks down to all the employees which is not good. Now that we have a new district manager Phill Scott things were changing but no one has let Phill know what goes on this store. He came to the job on November 20, 2008 after he had been drinking talking very disrespectful to me all in front of the employees, that is why the crew members dont respect the managers now. The women always have to defend their self with his girlfriend because she thinks everyone wants him. If someone would take the time to talk to the employees they might see what happens and why we have such high turnovers at this establishment. He gets away because he has the employees intimidated by loosing their jobs. it really need to be investigated.

T

Comments

T
  20th of Nov, 2008

20th of Nov, 2008

Ki
  4th of Feb, 2009

I agree. I worked at the Taco Bell in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho. It really amazes me how much managers can get away with. They say no one will hold a grudge when a complaint is filed and if the the person you make the complaint against, threatens you in any way then there would be consequences. That is not true either. When I filed my complaint, I was fired two days later. I was told it was because of inconsistency. I know that was a lie. I was pulling double shifts, due to people constantly calling out. Especially on paydays!

Be
  14th of Mar, 2009

I was at the Taco Bell location on125 W LA AVE Moorpark, Ca 93021.
One of the employee had the food servics door wide open and wearing short . The other employees told her to close the door, but her reply was "no this is my Taco Bell." Then I noticed that she was removing food items from taco bell. I looked to the other customer's and we all were very upset with this situation. Due to the fact that no one was helping us with our order. I have two other customer's as withness's against this employee. I believe this employee should be removed from Taco Bell. I will keep you informed about come of this situation.