Taco Bell / my visit ended us at the hospital...

1 Suwanee, GA, United States Review updated:

I gave 1 star only because I had to in order to post the review. My husband and I went to the Taco Bell located on Hwy 20/Cumming Hwy in Buford Ga and pulled right back out when we were welcomed by the line that was all the way out into the road. There were 13 cars in it and people were standing outside of there vehicles. The dining room was closed so since we already had our minds set on Taco Bell we drove to the other side of town to the one located in Suwanne, Georgia on Peachtree Industria Blvd l right near the intersection if Peachtree Industrisl Blvd and Suwanee Dam Rd. We order the steak nacho box and 6 cheesy roll ups. My husband is highly allergic to raw veggies. Ordering cheesy rollups u would assume we wouldnt have to worry about this. Unfortunately we are spending our evening in the urgent care b there was tomatoes and lettuce in each one of them.Not just 1 piece by accident, there was about the same amount that would be on your normal taco. I'm not sure if the employees are messy when making food and food accidentally falls into other compartments but this a bit much. It was obvious we didnt want veggies in bc the nachos were even ordered plain wih just the meat and cheese. This is very scary ecspecially if this was a child and not an adult. As if this could get any better when I called the store whoever I spoke with had the nerve to tell me " next time you should check your food before you stuff your face but my bad dude tell ur man sorry" and hung up. ABSOLUTELY UNEXCEPTIBLE.

Fr
Jul 14, 2018

Comments

• Su
      15th of Jul, 2018

He didn’t taste the difference? Didn’t notice green lettuce?

• Om
      15th of Jul, 2018

So because you ordered the other stuff "plain" in should be obvious you don't want veggies? And if he is so highly allergic, should he not be careful and inspect his food before consuming, as well as making sure when you order that there are no veggies due to allergies? You cannot blame them.

• Su
      15th of Jul, 2018

@Omeomya Precisely. If you’re allergic, you check the food first. He ate a cheesy rollup and didn’t notice the crunch of lettuce? The red tomato? It’s your own fault.