Taco Bell / slip and fall

1 12 mile rdmadison hts, MI, United States Review updated:

my son slipped and fell at the taco bell resturant on 12 mile rd just west of dequindre
another costomer assisted in helping my son, while the manager did nothing.
we asked for a bag for ice and the employees just stared and still did nothing.
my son has a cut on his eye lid. and a good someriton did more to help then the employees of a business
where this slip and fall accident happen.

Comments

13th of Apr, 2009

Maybe you should teach that boy of yours to walk properly and people wouldn't stare at you while he is flopping around on the floor like a sissy boy! This was probably the most entertaining thing they had seen all week.

here's some help Jason Tillo:

1: Negligent
    2: Compensation
    3: Negligence

You also mispelled her mispelling, so you sir, are a ###.

get back to mowing.

13th of Apr, 2009

So did your mommy breast feed you today, or was it your daddy? and you know where daddy's milk comes from.

Jason,
    "###'s" not "###"
    Dumbass.

• +1 Votes

What is wrong with you two people. Okay I will probably have a few spelling mistakes here myself so Jack, Jason make any smartass comments you want about them if there are any I could care less. Who cares about how things are spelled, seriously the two of you need to grow up.

Also why are you attacking her parenting skills. Telling her that she should watch him and teach him to walk. What if the kid fell because of some spill which was not cleaned up. Why call a little kid you don't know a sissy boy. The kid apparently got cut. I am sure that Jack, when you were a kid if you got cut would make a fuss. For all we know this kid could be five years old.

Seriously the two of you need to grow up and stop pointing out people's misspellings and saying bad things about the OP's parenting skills and stop resulting to chidish name calling. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• -1 Votes

Well Mrsquigles, you are not acting any smarter than him by stooping to his level.

Trevor,
    Nor was I trying to. I was just having fun with him.

• -1 Votes

Well, i guess you are right. However since this converstation is getting "x" rated and since Jake and Jason are acting like baffoons towards each other I will leave this converstation. Check out the reply on your letter, you will find that not everyone are people that bash the letter writer. I admit some people do have silly complaints but you don't.

13th of Apr, 2009

Already saw you comment and responded to it as well. I appreciated it. If that hadn't been my first letter I probably would've known who the trolls were. ;)

13th of Apr, 2009

Jason, we know you love man milk. do not try to turn your anger at me for the pain you feel.

13th of Apr, 2009

Did you come up with that ALL by yourself? Wow. I see how when you keep it simple, it's harder to misspell words.

14th of Apr, 2009

I did not want to make them too complicated for you. And it worked. Thanks Tillo! ;oD

15th of Apr, 2009

. . . brain. hurts. ouch. can't. think.

15th of Apr, 2009

Oh Christ here's another I slipped and fell lawsuit. You already missed that bandwagon.

15th of Apr, 2009

Write taco bell and you will get free tacos!!

• Bi
      20th of Apr, 2009

Jason tillo is my son and because he didnt wear his drool tray some poor kid slipped and fell and what the hell was he doing in taco bell he works at mcdonalds when hes not at home with his boyfriend. My son the down syndrome drop out i told ur mother she should have swallowed

20th of Apr, 2009

ok this is just getting sad now.

• He
      20th of Apr, 2009

Jack Soft N. (love the name, lol), you are too funny!

"Maybe you should teach that boy of yours to walk properly and people wouldn't stare at you while he is flopping around on the floor like a sissy boy!"

My boyfriend and I were laughing so hard reading this...

• Sc
      21st of Apr, 2009

I don't like these slip and fall lawsuit. It is just a way to sue someone because you are being careless or not supervisiong your children properly who are being themselves careless.

• He