Taco Bell - Live The Good Life Contest / taco bell has lost a customer for good!
I went through the hassle of doing all the registration (which took longer than the website said it would) and they wanted too much personal information! After registering when I tried to enter the code printed on the cup I kept getting an "whoops" message telling me to enter it exactly like it was printed. Well, folks it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read and enter a ten digit number. I ended up spending 30 minutes of frustrated time and it would not let me enter. This is a rip off contest and Taco Bell has lost a customer for good!
More Taco Bell - Live The Good Life Contest Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - not getting serviced through drive thru
- Taco Bell - employee assault
- Taco Bell - closed early 
- Taco Bell - doordash 
- Taco Bell - closing early