Taco Bell / I wasn't hired because I didn't show up to an interview im disabled looking for work

1 Corpus Christi, TX, United States Review updated:

I had an interview at on of your job site and I couldnt make it cause I cut lawns thats my side job anys ways I called again today and I said I was sorry for not showing up or calling that I had stuff to do that day im located in corpus christi texas the location of the taco bell is 1501 nile drive in corpus christi texas 78412 the hiring manger his name is eric was very rude please im disabled and looking for work he also said that hes not gonna hire me just cause I didnt show up to an interview please contact me at my email @ [protected]@gmail.com

Mo
Aug 11, 2018

Comments

• St
      20th of Oct, 2018

You didn't show up for an interview what makes you think he can rely on you to show up to work.

• Be
      16th of Feb, 2019

Oh please grow up. Just because you did not get your way does not make one rude. It does not matter if you have stuff to do. If you cannot make it for an interview that is not a good first impression. WIth your immature behavior such as mistaking not getting your way as rude and not making good impressions you will never get a job. It is a good thing you were not hired. If he had to write you up you would probably act childish and accuse him of being rude.

16th of Feb, 2019

People in the job force need to be RELIABLE. You blowing off an interview scheduled is a big middle finger to the people who have spaces to fill. You blowing them off what makes you think they will give you a second glance???

And you mow lawns. You already have a job. When you have multiple jobs you have to put one on a higher pedestal than the other. Especially one that is a side business. Your real job should not know the side business exists.

My first year teaching I still babysat. You think I told my school that I couldn't teach that week as I was asked to babysit??? You are an idiot who does not deserve a job if you think so.

16th of Feb, 2019

Omfg get that tng (The Next Generation) off that handle!?!

Casper can stay. You already proved to be a ghost.

16th of Feb, 2019

How disabled are you when you mow lawns????????

Up yours.

16th of Feb, 2019

Why is this under psychics and mediums? Cause we know you are a lying sack of SHI7???

• Fi
      16th of Feb, 2019

Maybe if you at least called and had a good excuse for not showing up for the interview you may have had a chance. Maybe. But the excuses would have to be good. Since you already scheduled your interview could you not have cut the lawns later? The interview would only take a few hours of your time. You messed up and Eric was not being rude to you. He was just being honest. Face it you did not make a good first impression. The least you could have done was called. Not that it would have helped but you would have maybe had a small chance of them rescheduling the interview. But you were wrong for not even calling. You could have at least called them to let you know that you could not make it. They probably had other people to interview and had to wait for you.