Taco Bell / food matters

3601 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 317-248-0406

Well for about the last two months this location of this taco Bell has gone down hill. My husband and I go through there off
and on and when we do. Some times we will get the wrong food, or they will forget to give us our food. I have gotten soft
tacos and get them home and they are ice cold. We only live like 2 minutes from the resturant. Well Today I went through
there march 7th 2013 ordered myself a Nacho Bell supreme without the tomatoes. Got them home and sat down and
started to eat them, the chips were stale. Stale gross. I couldn't wat them. So why Am I writing you? Well I really think
someone needs to go there and check them out. I've tried going back with my food and I get treated rude. So I stopped
going back. I just think they need to be investigated there. Something is going on and it isn't all that good anymore.
Thank you for listening to me.

Ki
Mar 07, 2013

Comments

• Ki
      Mar 07, 2013

I had forgotten about those, I didn't care for those too much. I don't like lettuce too much.

Mar 07, 2013

Your bullying me isn't going to correct anything, you knocking me down to make yourself look Good. For you information
    I am happily married. I went through College as well. It appears to me you must work at Taco Bell.
    One more fact I have never made up a false story in my life. I go to Church and believe in God, I have good
    Christian morals, and grew up in a home to treat everyone as a equal and be fair. So I am forgiving you for
    the rudeness you have put on my page. Have you seen me slander you or anything you have posted? No
    I think not. Good day to you and may god bless you.

Mar 07, 2013

oh and one more thing. This is my first attempt at this site. Have you ever been taught if you can't say
    anything nice don't say it all. I think you could act more adult.

Mar 08, 2013

15 ha ha ha, I don't have to answer to you, you have ALOT of growing up to do. I am 3x times your age.
    You don't have any respect for your elders. You shouldn't talk with such a bad mouth to anyone.
    So I am through talking to you. I also referred your letters to the board here.
    They have them now. 15 oh my goodness. Grow up sweetheart.
    You nothing but a child. You need to learn some respect before you ever respect yourself..
    May God Bless you. Good luck in whatever you pusure as you grow up more. Hugs.

• Ta

Mrs and Mr.. Schleicher

We like to get both sides of the story and we have talked to the manager of the location. We were told that you always seem to have a problem with your food. That you always have something to complain about and that you treat the employees rudely. After hearing from the manager and seeing you attack others on this site we don't want your business no longer. Our employees are human beings and yeah like everyone else they make mistakes and are not required to take abuse for their mistakes. You seem to have an issue every time you go to the location. We would like you to return if you treat our employees with respect, but quite frankly if you continue to show them disrespect and rudeness we are happy with your decision not to come back.

Sincerely

Brian Fratt

•   Mar 08, 2013

If you're so "grown up" kim, why aren't you doing the adult thing and ignoring comments you don't like?

Mar 08, 2013

Dear Taco Bell Rep, I am trying to be nice as I can here. I am just stating from my husbands and I point of view Of what we have experienced from there that is all. We don't go there too often. When we do we never get what we order. It is always something wrong with our food. We don't show them rudeness. We aew are nice and respectful to them. They say they are sorry and so do we. We have never been mean to them at all. We have never raised our voice at them either. We just want our food hot when we get it and the right order. That is all I am wanting. I haven't or my husband has ever been rude to them at all. They haven't been rude back. I realize we all make mistakes everyone is human. I would just like hot food off and on when we go & the right order. Have a blessed day.

Mar 08, 2013

Brenda, I am done with that girl. I refuse to answer to her anymore. She's nothing to me, I am done talking to her. She means not a thing to me. I don't care anymore, let her run her mouth. I don't hear her.

Mar 08, 2013

Dear Taco Bell Rep, Sorry to bother you again. I also wanted to say. I think they have us confused with someone else. We always get along with them up there...Just tired of what I said above. They gladly fix it when we take it back. We have never been rude with each other ever...Thank you for replying to me. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mar 08, 2013

Brian Fratt...One cashier there treated me rude and slammed the cash register door shut and threw me my food, but this was about 2 months ago. Don't know if she is still there or not...this is what I mean by the rudeness in my letter. Sorry forgot to add that.

Mar 08, 2013

I'm done now with this link, nothing else is going to be said with this. Anything else posted on this matter will be read but i am not responding back. I just want to close this matter now, put it behind me. Fisrt time on here and won't be coming back...Have a blessed weekend ahead. Enjoy yourselves. Goodbye for now.

Mar 08, 2013

A simple checking your order would have helped a lot. Especially since they have messed up your order often.

Mar 08, 2013

You guys all need to shut up and stay off my letter, I have referred every one of your rude letters to the board. I came on here to vent my complaint not to be treated rudely by a bunch of 15 year old kids. Brenda, Tasha13 and angry. stuff you all need to learn to respect your elders. I should not have to check my order and these people earn minimum wage, I am a college graduate so the need to respect me because I am the elder and have more education than them. Brenda, Tasha and angry stuff are obviously three teenaged girls on this site that have nothing better to do than bash others who post on this site. Well you are nothing to me, your comments do not hurt me. All three of you have a lot of growing up to do. I am done with you 15 year old brats and refuse to answer to you anymore. I have referred each and everyone of your letters to the board. Just leave me alone you low life losers and stop replying to my letter. I will block each and everyone of you losers once I find out how to than you can't open your big mouths. Go a head say bad things about me because I can't hear you.

Mar 08, 2013

Anyways this is the last time I post on this link, and I will ban each and everyone of you from posting on my link. I will not just read your replies but I won't reply back. I won't play your childish games. All I am asking for my food to be hot. One time I went and we got our food at 4pm so that we could not have to wait with all the teenagers when they go for dinner. By dinner time(this food being outside the fridge) the food was not warn any longer. This being at room temperature. We asked for a refund drove back two hours later and they were rude to us and refused to give us a refund.

Mar 08, 2013

okay I do have one more thing to say. I didn't write that last message. Whom ever hacked me, has alot of problems. Good night and be blessed.

Mar 08, 2013

didn't write the last two notes ignore those. Be blessed and have a wonderful night

Mar 08, 2013

Fine I admit that I did post those last comments but I was angry at the time. As soon as I hit the submit button I regretted it. I apologize for the rude comment, but with everyone bashing my link I was very upset and I apologize for being rude.

• Ti
      Mar 08, 2013

"Fine I admit that I did post those last comments but I was angry at the time."

That is what happens when you get angry. That is why you need to cool off and think of your actions when you are angry.

Mar 09, 2013

Sorry Kim Schleicher I don't think your talking to a Taco Bell Rep at all Tasha makes login names, this a your so immature playground. go find a real complaint site or go to Taco Bells website

Cry me a river Tasha13. tell them how you do it Tasha13

Mar 09, 2013

Thanks for the advice Her Coworker. I don't know how she makes multiple accounts myself. But I do believe that the actual reply was from Taco Bell. Anyways I think I will go find a real complaint site or complain to Taco Bell personally.

Tasha I am not Her Coworker, we just happen to be online at the same time. Seriously grow up. You are 15 and as I told you you need to learn to respect your elders. Same with your school friend Brenda.

• Ve
      May 10, 2016

May 3 stopped at the TA in eloy az brought a bean burrito there then got to go to the hospital for food poisoning 4hr later spent the next day trying not to crap on my self contacted the manger there was told its not his problem, got hold of the owner from him getting the turned it into the insurance company now waiting about tryed of the run around if this is the way taco bell treats people when they poison s them how do I contact corporate

• Ve
      May 10, 2016

Wasting time on taco bell

• Li
      Jul 04, 2016

Always enjoy taco bell, I am always satisfied with the quality of the products. Today (07/03/16) I ordered a Beef Taco Salad and two soft chicken tacos. Chicken tacos were good, however was very unhappy with this salad. Lettuce was completely wilted and soggy, taco shell was greasy and smelled as if it had been cooled in old rancid oil. A refund would be great, but I was not given a receipt. Taco Bell 1208 Azalea Ave. Richmond, VA 23227 Liz Walls 7417 Moss Side Ave. Richmond, VA 23227