Taco Bell / everything

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

Firstly, your board says you have two things that apparently you were out of. One, was the naked chicken Chalupa, the other was a combo meal. It's still on the board, and I was not given any other option, other than recommending the nachos. That was super helpful, not. The employee forgot I was there, and even admitted to it, his name was Justin. He didn't offer anything in exchange for everything going wrong in this trip, and the food was cold. It look like it was premade and was sitting there. The sour cream tasted like it was about to expire, there was something just wrong about it. The cheese from the tacos was all over the bottom of the bag. Oh, and when I mention that he should probably change the sign, he said that they were planning on doing it tomorrow. Apparently it's not important enough to do it now. Also, I had gotten a few cheesy roll ups, and there was something in one of them. It was very pale, and squishy, it may have been a tomato. And I hate tomatoes. I was not able to finish that, and that's part of my dinner. Also, there was barely any cheese in the roll ups, way less than there usually is. He also tried giving a drink to me, which wasn't even mine. And he wouldn't of even realized if I didn't say it wasn't mine. This is an even the first time that the board has been wrong, you should really keep an eye on that. You're missing forming your loyal customers, Also, I had gotten a few cheesy roll ups, and there was something in one of them. It was very pale, and squishy, it may have been a tomato. And I hate tomatoes. I was not able to finish that, and that's part of my dinner. He also tried giving a drink to me, which wasn't even mine. And he wouldn't of even realized if I didn't say it wasn't mine. This is an even the first time that the board has been wrong, you should really keep an eye on that. You're missing forming your loyal customers, And all of your customers can easily go to McKnight instead. Don't forget that. I'm sure that the McKnight location doesn't have the naked chicken Chalupa sign still up, if they don't have it anymore, as well as the combo deals, which he didn't even say was going to change. Just that it was going to be left up to misinform your customers.

Ch