Taco Bell / employee, food, and restaurant cleanliness
The area to get your drinks was covered in pop. Our order was wrong. However, the worst thing about the visit was the employee I encountered. She was clearly under the influence of something, when I began to order she cut me off, began shaking her head and telling me no that I couldn't order because they were out of everything, when I said I doubt that and again tried to order she began waving her arms and said we don't serve food here we sell shoes...I was visibly upset & frustrated, so she finally got quiet so I could order, of course she rang up the order wrong. It was the worst experience at any restaurant I've ever been to.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - tacos are too small and low in calories.
- Taco Bell - cashier service 
- Taco Bell - service in general 
- Taco Bell - food, drink, and service horrible
- Taco Bell - chicken quesadilla