Taco Bell / drive thru service
We went to our local Taco Bell for dinner. When we tried to add to our order the lady Dominque L. told us we had to go back through drive through. When she gave us our order, we wanted to make sure we had everything. So we counted our stuff because last week they forget t to give us parts of our order and she didn't offer sauce. So we waited for her to open the window so we could get sauce. When asked she got mad and slammed the window on us, opened it, threw the sauce at us and slammed the window again.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Messed up food and orders
- Taco Bell - service quality of food
- Taco Bell - Place of Business isn’t clean enough for my business
- Taco Bell - Tried to purchase $5.00 Chalupa.
- Taco Bell - Incredibly slow service