Taco Bell / customer service
my husband and i went to taco bell #033009, 190 N. River Ave, Holland, MI [protected] on january 8, 2018. we ordered our food thru the drive thru from Corey G., the cashier. as we finalized our order we politely asked Corey G. to please make sure that we get fire sauce because for our last to previous orders our orders were incomplete. He was immediately interrupted via the ordering headset they use by another taco bell female employee who very rudely cut our conversation off with Corey G. and just demanded we pull up to the drive thru window. We then asked to speak with her to address our complaint about her being very rude and she refused to present herself. in the end our order was complete alright but along with almost 30 fire sauce packets with was unnecessary, obviously this female employee does not care about company losses because of all the sauce that will be wasted. this is very poor customer service and inappropriate because as loyal customers to this particular taco bell, we will not go back there.
Updated by felijodan, Jan 09, 2018
im sorry, but what does age and marital status have to do with any of this? that it of itself speaks volumes about how you react to a customer behind the counter, deaf and rude.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Naked Chalupa
- Taco Bell - waiting time
- Taco Bell - food and staff
- Taco Bell - restaurant appearance and food
- Taco Bell - food was made incorrect even after clarifying several times.