Taco Bell Contest / contest is a fake!

They send you to a freebie website instead of the site represented on the cup so how can you enter a code you cant enter so you cant win, you cant even find information on who to file a compliant to.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

14th of May, 2007

They tell you to register before you enter your code, but won't accept the registration, so therefore you're hung up in cyberspace. I spent over half an hour trying to figure out where I was going wrong, finally just gave up.

• Na
      18th of Jan, 2012

The latest contest is a fake. You are immediately notified that you are not a finalist and when you click on view winners, they are all TBD as far back as last year. This is supposed to be a weekly random winner contest, yet nobody has won.

• De
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Did you see the date when the contest was to be over? It was not this year!!!

• I0
      28th of Jan, 2012

I agree! To the other posts. And now the "winners" listed for 20012 will be listed soon. REALLY??? This is a scam if anything. If your just gonna fake the contest...why even bother?!! I have tried this every time I have had a meal from Taco Bell. And if I have seen names of winners...every damn one listed is from California. Nice...not!!!

• Pl
      1st of May, 2012

I got the same thing, put in the store #, time and day I went in answered a brief survey and then at the end was told I was not a finalist in the contest and I have been told that every time I have done this. If they say there is a contest to win something and there is not I would think it is fraud.