Taco Bell / employers and people getting sick from the food

1 37510 S Gratiot AveClinton Township, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 586-468-7880

I Found out from My mom who works there that the Manager Mary Thomas is Hiring pot smokers/weed smokers and that she is stealing money from the company taco bell and I saw her do it a few times and I believe that she is stealing food and food products and Found out on the internet That people has been getting sick and getting hepatitis b From eating there because some of the employees don't clean up The food area/kitchen and they leave cups and food laying around at 12:00 am and 11:00pm and I got sick before from eating there.

Comments

• To
      11th of Jun, 2008

I think it's a false complaint something that was made bacause the old maganer was gone while I playing on the computer and mary did not steal no money and hired weed smokers and there was no hepatits b and nobody got sick from eating at taco bell at 12:00am or at 11:00pm. thank you

• Yo
      30th of May, 2009

taco bell needs to clean up their act and get responsibal managers and co workers come on get it together if it was me you would all be fired everyone can be replaced if the franchise felt the way i do i would start firing alot of these bleep bleeps they call workers or humans and fire each and every one of them if you want to play go play on your own time not on companys time and remember the customers are the ones that pay you if they keep coming back you will alway's have a pay check if they don't we have to close you down and pay some one else

• Sw
      16th of Aug, 2010

My family will not even eat at Taco Bell anymore. We have all gotten food poisening and horrible headaches.

• Br
      17th of Jan, 2011

I am sick right now from Taco bell, Shirley, NY. I have been recently poisoned twice at Taco bell. Throwing up with a fever and chills and body pain. It happened the same exact way, both times. I am angry and I will persue justice somehow. Can anyone help me?

• Br
      17th of Jan, 2011

I am sick right now from Taco bell, Shirley, NY. I have been recently poisoned twice at Taco bell. Throwing up with a bad fever and chills and body pain and followed by bronchitus. It happened the same exact way, both times. I am angry and I will persue justice somehow. Can anyone help me?

• Bo
      27th of Jun, 2011

Dont eat at taco bell, my coworker is sick. she is in lots of pain. does anyone know of how to make her feel better.

• 3k
      26th of Sep, 2011

How do you all know that it is from Taco Bell. That's why you wash your hands before you eat. All the bacteria from your hands get on your food and get you sick.