Taco Bell / chicken burrito
At approximately 12:30 pm on Thursday, September 21, 2017, we went through the taco bell drive thru located at 1818 Plainfield Rd, Crest Hill, 60403. One of the items I ordered was a chicken burrito. After getting home, I cut the burrito open to eat it & found a plastic wrapper inside. That is absolutely disgusting & unacceptable. I would like something to make up for this mishap.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - food
- Taco Bell - waited 20 mins or more/no beef on crunchwrap
- Taco Bell - wrong order again!
- Taco Bell - order and service
- Taco Bell - naked chalupa