Taco Bell / I was harassed by a taco bell employee
After being treated very rudely while getting my food from the drive through, my friend felt the need, even though I told her no, to squirt a very little amount of water at the window. Taco bell is less than a quarter mile down the road from mcdonalds in my town. I dropped my friend off at Mcdonalds adn started towards my house when a car flew up behind me so fast I didn't know what was going on. They were so close to me I couldn't see their headlights and they were flashing their high beams at me. When I turned at the next road, the car turned beside of me(not behind me) almost side swiping me and almost running me off from the road. It was a taco bell employee yelling at me about assaulting the drive through woman. The funny thing is... the water didn't even come close to touching the woman. But now I refuse to go to that taco bell, I believe that ### should be fired!
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - cockfighting event at araneta center, quezon city, philippines between january 28th and february 6th 2019.
- Taco Bell - customer service at drive through window
- Taco Bell - food
- Taco Bell - wrong food bad customer service
- Taco Bell - mexican pizza