Taco Bell / I was harassed by a taco bell employee

After being treated very rudely while getting my food from the drive through, my friend felt the need, even though I told her no, to squirt a very little amount of water at the window. Taco bell is less than a quarter mile down the road from mcdonalds in my town. I dropped my friend off at Mcdonalds adn started towards my house when a car flew up behind me so fast I didn't know what was going on. They were so close to me I couldn't see their headlights and they were flashing their high beams at me. When I turned at the next road, the car turned beside of me(not behind me) almost side swiping me and almost running me off from the road. It was a taco bell employee yelling at me about assaulting the drive through woman. The funny thing is... the water didn't even come close to touching the woman. But now I refuse to go to that taco bell, I believe that ### should be fired!

Comments

• Br
      24th of May, 2007

I am an employee of Taco Bell. Im not sure what I can and cant say but I do have to speak a bit. We dont get paid very much. Everyday we have alot of customers Telling us they gave us 20's instead of 5's so they can make a quick profit when they need their change {it happened to me today} we have huge messes in the parking lots to clean up in the morning from the following night from customers who decided to be rude and throw their trash in our lots instead of the waste reciprocals provided, we have had customers throw their sodas at us threw the drive through over something so trivial. We get yelled at, called names, accused of lying, and we make minimum wage or a little more. The fast food industry has changed my view that everyone has good in them. I understand that you would be upset, but we put up with SO much everyday. The customer does pay our paycheck but we don't deserve to be treated like bottom feeders at the same time. What he did was wrong, but what you did was wrong also. Customers get SO upset at the smallest thing, their sodas not all the way full, theres not enough cheese...everything we do is portioned. We can't give it away for free because people want more. The next time you are missing an item or you are not happy with the amount of sauce you had on an item, or you needed to wait a little bit longer just remember, people are dying at war right now... theres more important things in life than squirting a taco bell employee who may not be perfect.

• Tr
      10th of Jun, 2007

Advertisement is how i heard about this job

• Tr
      10th of Jun, 2007

I heard about this job from advertisement.

• Co
      2nd of Mar, 2010

If you didn't throw your water at the employee this whole situation could have been avoided. Don't get mad at someone for defending their employees or coworkers if you're going to assume it's right for you to defend yourself also. Grow up and quit throwing tantrums and drinks. Your name is Carrie so I'm assuming you're female as I am. That is VERY embarrassing on your end for you to act so unladylike, I could most defiantly see a bunch of drunk high school kids doing something like that but a woman doing it and actually complaining because she got confronted by an employee? Wow.

I've never worked fast food but I would never be rude to an employee or throw anything at them, they work very hard to make sure your fatass gets your 5 million tacos within a matter of seconds.

• 58
      31st of Oct, 2010

you cant even prove that the person driving was a taco bell employee

• Ge
      10th of Dec, 2010

Wow what a douche! please dont go back to Taco Bell, no one wants water squirted on them!

• Lu
      31st of Mar, 2011

Well to be frank you were wrong on assaulting the drive through woman. But the employee that was about to run yourself off the road was wrong as well because he could of caused an accident and even kill you by doing all the stuff that he was doing. (which means that he would be in big trouble).

• Lu
      31st of Mar, 2011

But also you could of been in big trouble for assualting that taco bell employee. So you were lucky that they didn't call the cops on you.

30th of Nov, 2011

Carrie, an employee should never take matters into their own hands and harass a customer on or off premises.

However, squirting a liquid at a service worker is not only immature but wrong. Doesn't matter if it was water or not. Next time it could be soda, next time acid. A worker shouldn't have to fear crazy actions from crazy people. Four years later and you still haven't matured enough to understand...

30th of Nov, 2011

If you understood how wrong it was and didn't shrug it off, I wouldn't be condescending. You wouldn't like if someone minimized what the employee did to you...

1st of Dec, 2011

I understand more than you realize. And the employee saw the car and didn't differentiate between driver and passenger.

If your friend swerved your steering wheel as a joke and hit something, it would be your insurance that was responsible. Can you see the correlation? And if your friend robbed a bank and you were driving, the police would call you an accessory.

Employee was wrong, whether it was you or your friend is a minor detail. No one is disputing what the employee did to you was wrong, but you can't laugh off the other valid point.

• 1g
      3rd of Jun, 2013

Always be nice to the Fast food workers.