Taco Bell / customer is always wrong!
Do you go to Taco Bell? Do you like their food? So do I! However, I'm more inclined to order a Burrito Supreme, when I go there, and I like it HOT!
This is where the problem occurs! The company's policy is that they will NOT put in the hot sauce while they are assembling your burrito. They refuse to do that as a service for you. I even tried to bargain with them to bring the open taco to the counter so that I may squeeze in the hot sauce packet myself before they complete putting it together. They also refuse to do that.
This is a corporate-wide policy. Personally, I prefer to eat my food, rather than to wear it. It makes no sense to have to dis-assemble the burrito all over again, at the table, so that I can squeeze in a packet of hot sauce, when they could do it as they are assembling it. And I'm not that adept at properly re-assembling the burrito so that I won't have to wear it.
Consequently, I've been avoiding on going to those restaurants lately. I don't have any fight left in me. It would take thousands of people to make their displeasure known, before they take notice, and any policy gets changed.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Poor Customer Service 
- Taco Bell - mini skillet bowl
- Taco Bell - mobile app
- Taco Bell - management at this store
- Taco Bell - your power menu burrito