Taco Bell / beef in my burrito

I am a vegetarian, and me and my family clearly told Taco Bell that we did not eat any meat, and that it was against our religion. The waitress was barely listening to us, and when we recieved our food, my entire burrito was filled with beef. We asked for a refund, but the waitress was really rude about it, and called in her manager. We had to fight to get our money back just for four burritos we ordered filled with beef.

Ss

Comments

14th of Jan, 2011

Creative Realty And Finance.. "DONNA ALLISON "
    i WILL TELL YOU NOW, ANYBODY WHO GO, S NEAR THIS EMORAL AND UNSCRUPULOUS WOMAN, " WILL BE BURNED" !!! TO MY KNOLEDGE SHE HAS DESTRIOD FAMILIES AND BUSINESESS. SHE, S A CHEAT, A LIER, AND A FRAUD.. I GOT OFF THE PHONE LAST NIGHT TO A "CRYING" AND BROKEN CLIENT.
    AFTER SIX MONTHS OF DONNA ALLISON, SIGNING FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTATION DEPICTING FUNDS TO PLACED INTO ESCROW, HE NOW HAS TO SELL HIS STEAK IN THE PROJECT. (HIS RETIRMENT PLANS BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER:)
    WE KNOW THIER ARE OTHERS, WHO HAVE, AND ARE SUFFERING THE SAME FATE, UNDER THIS WOMANS DISGUSTING BUSINESS PRACTISES.WE ARE ABOUT TO CONTACT THEM TO JOIN FORCES TO BRING THIS WOMAN DOWN, AND STOP HER DETROYING HONEST BUSINES FOLKS LIFES.. SHE HAS SIGNED, (WHAT WOULD APPEAR TO BE LEGALY AUTHERISED CONTRACTS) THAT SHE IS THE LENDER, FUNDER, BUT THEN, IF YOU "CAN" GET HOLD OF HER, SHE BECOMES THE AQUSITION MANAGER, THAT, S FRAUD. IF THERE IS ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS SUFFERED UNDER CRF, AND WHO HAS MORE IDEAS AS TO WHO ELSE WE CAN PUT THIS WOMAN FORWARD TO, ie ISF, RIPPOFF.COM, OR A BRANCH IN THE FRAUD SQUAD. WE ARE ALL EARS.. THANKS FOLKS, AND WATCH OUT, THIER STILL OUT THERE.. REGARDS MARK ... CONTACT # 954-895-6037...

2nd of Mar, 2011

REGARDS MARK ... CONTACT # 954-895-6037... I have not taken 1 penny from this client ever and Mark is someone in the middle of this deal, my client is Blue Steel and David is my contact, they are in st patrick islands they have land worth $ 9.4m and trying to get a $ 25m loan to build a resort. They have no money, no assets, no collateral and they are not in the usa, so it is really very hard to get them funding. We did have a investor in decemeber interested in doing this but then backed out due to his situations. We are looking for another investor for them but havent found anyone willing to do it yet. We might be able to get it done on this new funding program but I dont know yet, it was just submitted recently.

I am so sorry but we can not make everyone HAPPY.

• Ar
      4th of Dec, 2011

Creative Realty Donna Your Wrong On This One, You Do Have Shady Business Practises...

10th of Jan, 2012

Stay away from any business dealings with any CRF company. If you do have business get an attorney right now. Many CRF closings are being postponed or canceled. I have seen several contracts that have been presented and all of them are garbage. Refer to several Linkedin Forums that are discussing deals with CRF. It is believed CRF is soliciting funds from private investors and then lending those funds out to the public [platform trading]. Donna Allison has no profile on Linkedin. Her Linkedin profile and Facebook account was taken over by Vicky Morrison in November of 2011. Donna Allison just vanished. So, be cautious.

• Wi
      11th of Jan, 2012

sorry, you lost me at "I am a vegetarian"...

14th of Jan, 2012

Mike Darovec was a past client that we were doing a Joint Venture Partnership.

Sorry we can not make everyone HAPPY

14th of Jan, 2012

I retired on Dec 1 2011 from CRF companies to do my own humanitarian projects and spend more time with my grandchildren. Vicky is the Regional Branch Manager for all of my Companies.

Please do your own due diligence on the CRF Investors, LLC

Dont believe all the lies from liars that are made because they didnt get a loan from our company.

Donna Allison

14th of Jan, 2012

Nutralan Nutraceuticals, Mike Darovec was a past client that we were doing a Joint Venture Partnership.

14th of Jan, 2012

Nutralan Nutraceuticals, Mike Darovec was a past client that we were doing a Joint Venture Partnership That we canceled during our due diligence period because They are giving DRUGS not approved by FDA to CHILDREN

15th of Jan, 2012

Nutralan Nutraceuticals, Mike Darovec was a past client that we were doing a Joint Venture Partnership that we canceled during our due diligence period because they are giving DRUGS not approved by FDA to CHILDREN

22nd of Jan, 2012

CRF Investors response is an out and out lie. Nutralan Nutraceuticals has never sold any product in the US or any part of the world to children. As a matter of fact Nutralan Nutraceuticals has never sold any of its products in any markets period. Our products line has not been introduced. Our formulation designed for the juvenile market is under stick guard protected by NDA's that are not for public view. To state that we have sold or have administered this US patented protected product to anyone without FDA approval is false in its content. Every product that we design is OTC delivered and does not need FDA approval.

CRF Investors LLC is a company run by uneducated and very stupid managers and owners. That do know the difference between a Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical. The statement about is slanderous in nature and is not back by any fact other than they, CRF pulled out, for no viable reason on a $5MM USD JV Agreement. This fact is true and is unmitigated. CRF Investors LLC is in fact at fault and has no legal issue with our company.
    Warning...NEVER EVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY...NEVER. Seek legal council if you have been defrauded.

• Nw
      28th of Feb, 2012

This doenst sound like fraud - this complaint should not be here - Please leave this site for real fraud complaints -
    Definition of Fraud
    1. A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.
    2. A piece of trickery; a trick.
    3. a. One that defrauds; a cheat. b. One who assumes a false pose; an impostor.
    1. deliberate deception, trickery, or cheating intended to gain an advantage
    2. an act or instance of such deception
    3. something false or spurious his explanation was a fraud
    4. Informal a person who acts in a false or deceitful way

• Ol
      28th of Feb, 2012

@ nwloans - Who the hell are you to dictate who and what complaints can or should be posted here? This is a Taco Bell post [censored], WTF are you leaving your unrelated comment here for? Do you pay to use this site? Have a vested interest in it? No? Then sit down and STFU.

28th of Feb, 2012

nwloans...whoever you are, you are full of crap.

"giving DRUGS not approved by FDA to CHILDREN" is slanderous. It is classified as Slander per se. The post has no foundation and is not backed by any fact, written or verbal. The mere fact that this statement has been made by CRF INVESTORS LLC in this forum is a direct attempt to discredit our company and then lay the illegal foundation to back out of our signed an notarized JV Agreement.

Nutalan Nutraceuticals was indeed defrauded by CRF INVESTORS LLC. We have several documents, emails and telephone conversations to prove the fraud. So, our written compliant of fraud and then the Slander [Slander per se] stands as fact and cannot be refuted no matter what you try to imply.

• Di
      8th of Apr, 2012

Taco Bells beef sounds like it's not FDA approved and is fed to children. Do not invest is this FDA children island as it is a scam.

• Dm
      21st of Apr, 2012

I, Donna Allison, CRF Investors LLC, Creative Realty and Financing LLC, CRF Investments Group and any other CRF Company, have not taken a penny from anyone, We have not scam or fraud anyone ever. We can not help it if the investors will not fund on the clients project. There is no fraud or scam here. I am so sorry that the clients project could not be funded. We have funded other clients projects. But we have tried everything we could do to help the clients get funding for their projectrs but could not get the funding for the clients, so now they want to post lies and slanders on our companies. We are in a legal battle to get them removed. Please be paitient with us they will be removed soon.