Taco Bell And KFC / does not recycle
I am disgusted that taco bell and kfc chose not to recycle; especially considering the amount of wasteful packaging your fast food products fill our landfills. There was no recycle bins in your McLaughlin location. I spoke to a manager who stated that you do not recycle and it may occur in the future. With the knowledge we have now about how important it is to recycle; I am extremely dissatisfied that your company outright chooses not to protect the environment by recycling and using environmentally safe cleaning products. Where is your corporate social responsibility for the environment? Due to this frequent disregard for our environment, you just lost a customer who’s favourite fast food restaurant used to be Taco Bell. Please email me back with a time and date of when I can expect to see the recycle bins and I’ll return as a customer on that same day. Ate there on sept 11 2010 for dine in lunch we had KFC and Taco Bell meals. Corporations should be fined for producing unneccesary garbage!
Sept 11 2010 – tried to email my complaint twice – did not receive any notification that it was received - my complaint was sent to never never land and I will probably never hear from them.
More Taco Bell And KFC Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box