Tabassum Nazir / long journey

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I am writing to you regarding indefinite Process after my successful appeal. My appeal has been decided on October 22, 2007 and so far after the wait of one year I got call in letter from BHC Islamabad to submit my passport for further and final process, so I submitted my passport at FedEx Drop Box Office (UK Visa Application Centre in Karachi) on July 3rd 2008 after the period of two years and one month I am still waiting for the same.

This has been an already very long journey for me. I did every thing by the book of Law. I trusted on the government of United Kingdom and their Departments. I am asking that the government now take action to support me.

I am writing to you to ask for your help; to immediately determine a solution to facilitate and complete the process which already affected me very badly.

It is imperative that the Home Office take an active role in ensuring the well-being to me I found my self completely at a loss in this situation.

I trust that swift British government action will solve this matter very soon I am awaiting for your timely response to this request.

Tabassum Nazir

Se

Comments

Aug 13, 2009

Dear Tabassum,

Its very unfair going with you AIT is a Court of Justice and UK Citizen has to obey the courts order, it’s a simple case of neglect after the decision of respectable court they have no right to hold any more your process Good Help you .

John gaff

Aug 14, 2009

Mr. Nazir

Every Serious and loyal UK Citizen is with you at this hard time its very shameful for those who not respecting the orders of the Respectable Court of Justice UK, and I strongly appeal to all the responsible people’s to write to home office about your matter.

Rickey Martin