T21 / Scam

1 16 A, Sandwich rd., New Zealand Review updated:
Phone: 021 1409501

Hi
Bought horse racing software from T 21 Auckland.Its a bloody crap.Scammers Dominic and Maja claim $1200 would be made every week.All rubbish, they don't play live in front of you just keep saying not a good time to play and then send print screens showing they won so many $s.All phoney.They promise unlimited support which you have to beg for and when you actually come across that the software is fake they just disappear.I have been to there office numerous times and these scammers wont even let us in.
People do not get in there trap and become another victim like so many others.
Dominic and Maja where are you going to take all that money which you thug from your poor clients.It wont go with you in hell or jail where you people belong to.
Daman
[protected]

Comments

• Da
      9th of Feb, 2010

Hi..Removal of complaint
    I am trying to remove the above complaint.But cant do it.The matter has been resolved.
    No problem at all.
    Cheers

18th of Mar, 2010

Problem has not been resolved.That ### dominic and Maja promised to refund my money.
    Which they haven't .
    Daman
    0064 21 1409501

• Th
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I know this loser and he is as dumb as they come.
    This Daman is cutting and pasting the same rubbish all over the place and the more he does the more people know he is a loser.

Daman.

He will not follow the rules and is doing his own thing and is nothing but a lying piece of dog [censored]e.

I also know for a fact that everything is done live.

THATS THE MAIN THING THEY POINT OUT AT ALL TIMES WHICH IS SO EASY TO CHECK.

SKY TV
    RADIO
    INTERNET RADIO TAB
    AT THE TAB

ANY OF THESE ARE INDEPENDANT

They ask you to make sure that it is.

We checked it out and anyone that says its not has other reasons for it.
    Check it out properly, believe nothing on the internet as anyone can say anything.

There are even good comments on this company

22nd of Mar, 2010

YES Dominic you are right I am a looser ...dumb ...###..lemon... because you were successful to trap me too like others.
    Have you ..maja or any of your so called support team played live and made even a $.
    I HAVE TRIED EACH ONE OF YOU ONLY THEN I GAVE UP.I NEVER ASKED FOR REFUND FIRST BUT REQUESTED ALL OF YOU TO PLAY LIVE WITH ME AND PROVE ME WRONG.
    ALL OF YOU FAILED.ESPECIALLY YOU AND MAJA.
    I AM STILL READY TO BE PROVED WRONG.

DAMAN

23rd of Mar, 2010

Dominic my name is Daman singh not Damian Singh .Every one knows you can't login with my name so you changed spellings and wrote problem resolved.Good on you.I just need my money back thats all.

DAMAN