T R Sawhney Motors / Delay in delivery, fake commitments, pressurize for another vehicle

1 India Review updated:

A copy of email to T R Sawhney Motors:

Dear Mr Khattar,

My brother had booked a Maruti Swift Diesal (Silky silver) on 12 March and had paid a total of Down Payment and also they have received payment from Finance Company - ICICI bank

A waiting period of about 4 to 5 weeks was told to me at booking (which, if it was not possible, looking at the response to the launch of the vehicle should not have been promised at the time of booking) furthermore I was told that if I paid a larger sum at the time of booking I would be delivered the vehicle earlier. When it seemed to me after 4 weeks that there was no sign of the vehicle, even they said that ur loan amount did not come from bank becoz of short of some paper not given by u. They have taken one month in finance, but lastly it was not clear, their procedure was so delay for everything. showroom infrastructure is also very poor, i dont find even any chair in showroom, no one was taking this seriously, even sales manager, showroom manager, Mr. Bhardwaj, I was waiting from 2 hours for taking any senior person and they i was here but ignoring me. it was a too worst situation of showroom mgt, they said for color option but why i take car which is not my choice, i know they have the vehicle becoz one of my frd asked for swift diesel in cash then they said, they will charge 15000 extra, and deliver vehicle today in same color.

Its a Black spot in Maruti name

After all this happened I regretted the fact that I had opted for a Maruti vehicle and probably the other companies would have treated me better but it was too late. I would like to mention here a special word for sales executive dealing with me I found him to be a caring and genuinely concerned representative.

I was taking this vehicle for marriage but if they cant deliver this on time than plz give my payment back on time.

I am not writing this letter with any personal gain in mind but to let you know about the chain of events and with the hope that your dealership would improve itself and not give false promises and trap customers . If this is what you are doing to an educated customer God help the others. May be you would ignore this letter without looking into the system and making the necessary changes if required but at least I would sleep in peace thinking that I have done my job.

Hoping that, unlike me who would never recommend your dealership (T R Sawhney motors) to anyone, you would develop customers who would never think of leaving you and would be brand loyal to MUL just because they are treated in a professional manner.

Mr Jagdish Khattar concerned authority please reply, am i asking too much?

Comments

• Ha
      12th of Sep, 2007

Its a fact that T R Sawhney motors is the worst in customer satisfaction. and their sales and management people are most fraud guys who can only make their customers fool. I have heard that they have been beaten by people also.

I have made the booking for swift ldi almost a month back and paid all the payment at the time of booking. I got my loan sanctioned in 3 days and nothing was pending from my side. Still the sales people are making false commitments for next week and its almost 1 month. Now today when I asked for refund, then they are saying that they will deduct 5% as my loan has already sanctioned and I have to bear the processing fees and other charges.

Can anyone provide me the way to come out of this vicitious loop ?

Thanks
    Harsan

• Vi
      1st of Dec, 2009

Its true that T R Sawhney motors is the worst in customer satisfaction. and their sales and management people are most fraud guys who can only make their customers fool.

In the month of August, i have purchesd AStar ( LXI ) from Deepali Chowk Showroom, Near Rohini but from next month, i have faced prblem on my ECS, EMI amount was not debiting on my account and collection guys started calling me again n again for my EMI against the loan i have started calling to TR SAWHNEY staff to get this issue resoved but no one is ready to help me out, u know its really a bad experience of mine to dealing with these guys. now its 2 months has been passed but still the problem is same.

Its my trully request to everyone that, please dont go for TR SAWHNEY.

24th of May, 2011
    T R Sawhney Motors - Fast in delivery, Right commitments, free for another vehicle
    T R Sawhney Motors
    India

My Mother had booked a Maruti Swift Diesal (Silky silver) on 12 March and had paid a total of Down Payment and also they have received payment from Finance Company - ICICI bank

A waiting period of about 1 to 2 weeks was told to me at booking furthermore I was told that if I paid a larger sum at the time of booking I would be delivered the vehicle on the same time . i know they have the vehicle becoz one of my frd asked for swift diesel in cash then they said, they will charge no extra charge, and deliver vehicle today in same color.

Its a Black spot in Maruti name

After all this happened I regretted the fact that I had opted for a Maruti vehicle and probably the other companies would have treated me better but it was too fast. I would like to mention here a special word for sales executive dealing with me I found him to be a caring and genuinely concerned representative.

Hoping that, unlike me who would never recommend your dealership (T R Sawhney motors) to anyone, you would develop customers who would always think of joining you and would be brand loyal to MUL just because they are treated in a professional manner.

this blog is very bad

Fast in delivery, Right commitments, from the tr Sawhney

• Tr
      28th of Jun, 2011

tHIS tr SAHWNEY IS THE WORST DEALER IN THE MARKET. WHEN I WENT TO BUY MU MARUTI DESIRE THEY ASKED ME ABOUT A WAITING PERIOD OF 2-3 MONTHS ATLEAST. BUT THEY ALSO ASKED AN ALTERNATE WAY WHERE I WILL HAVE TO PAY A BALCK OF 18000 RS AND THEN I WOULD GET THE DELIVERY OF THE CAR THE VERY NEXT DAY. AMAZING THEIFS. PAY 18K AND YOU CAN GET THE CAR RIGHT SAME DAY...! AND I PROMISE YOU EVEN AFTER WRITING THOUSAND BLOGS LIKE THIS NOTHING WILL CHANGE SINCE THIS TR SAHWNEY HAS GOOD POLITICAL CONNECTIONS AND THEY HAVE GOOD CONNECTION IS MARUTI. THEY DO FRAUDS AND CHEAT. I SAW ONE GUY GIFHTING WHILE TAKING THE DELIVERY THAT HIS NEW SX4 WAS ALREADY DAMAGED . BUT WORST CAR DELAER TR SAHWNEY BUT YOU CANT DO ANYTHING SINCE THEY ARE POILITICIANS AND MARUTI HAS NO GUTS TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST THEM.

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2013

I am also a victim of T R Sawhney Mototrs, They had sold me a old car (dented and Painted) as new and charged full amount of new car. Now when i am complaining then they are saying that they will repaint it if there is any problem. Maruti is also not taking any action against them.