t-moblie / strong arm for phone service

1 MO, United States Review updated:

I am sick of T-Mobile, there accounting is horrible, every time you make a change they want to rope you into a new contract...hello if I am not happy with your service now what make you think I want to continue...Just paid the bill in full a few days after due date and got a call threaten to cut off the service in 5 days with out given my checking info adv I pay online and was told my service will be disconnected...adv I have had 300 and 400 dollar bills because of there issues with account and was never threatened with disconnect...75 due for the current month and my service is disconnected. and the bull-### sups want to ref me to a contract that you have never recieved a copy of asked there employee if they have tmobile the the so called manager stated no...if the own employees dont want there service what the hell makes you think I would want your service...
HELLO CRICKETT************AT LEAST THERE ARE NO CONTRACT BULL-### TO GO THRU*******I AM REVIEWING FCDPA GUIDELINES FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT THE TEXT MESSAGES AND VOICEMAILS ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL *-***********************

Comments

• Co
      19th of Aug, 2010
    t-moblie - Does not pro-rate
    T-Moblie

I changed from T-Mobile to AT&T on July 18th and was still on T-Mobile for an extra 8 days into their billing cycle. They charged me for the whole month. Called customer support and they said they do not pro-rate charges and it's in their legal notice to charge for the whole cycle. That is a blatant rip off, customers do not know about this and I was a loyal customer for years. I do not feel telecommunication companies have a right to charge for services that you are no longer receiving. They are out to get as much money out of consumers as they possibly can.

• Kf
      13th of Aug, 2011

This is true. I left T-mobile 7/9 and have been charged for the entire month of July.