t moble / billing and phone

1 7 orchard stFairport, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 585-354-2428

I have a tmoble account my due date is on the 2nd of every month, I would like to get it on the 3rd when i get my Social Security, also my monthy plan is suppose to be 75.00 a month every month i have to call cause they always want more, also they were going to send me a new phone but they don't .mind doesn't work to good, Can you help,

Comments

• Ve
      17th of Jun, 2010

i need a new phone because it freeze up on me

• Be
      6th of Feb, 2012
    t moble - Wireless Hotspot
    TMobile
    Georgia
    tmobile.com

In September, 2011, I signed up for a (2) year contract with Tmobile for a phone as well as for the Hotspot. There was a Internet Hotspot special for 19.99, which is a $10.00 discount. I have had nothing but problems since I re-signed for two years. Each month, they charge me the additional $10.00 and when I contact their Customer Service Dept., I am informed that they are unaware of any such deal. The latest incident occured on 2/5 when the Supvervisor, Steve (ID # 0653155) informed me that he was unaware of the special and that I needed to call the Sales Office at a (770) #. I quickly advised him that I didn't think their offic was open on Superbowl Day at 8:35 pm. He said they should be open. Please be aware of TMobile. They have the worst customer service that I have ever been in contact with. The supervisor, Steve also informed me that he could not pull my records for the Hotspot as it was sales that offered that deal and not TMobile. He was unconcerned and appeared to be upset that I continued questioning him. Their records are inaccurate and I will end my service contact once it ends in 2013. If you deal with TMobile, make sure you don't sign a contract. BEWARE and DON'T SIGN with TMOBILE- PLEASE.

23rd of Sep, 2012
    t moble - dishonestey
    customer cair/keosk/retail stores
    slc
    Utah
    Phone: 801 916 8101

Iv been with t mobile for five+ years they where great when I started then several times I received letters telling me to pay extra to avoid interruption with no reason why just pay it. Then I activated A air card and was told by there sails man it wood work out of town that was a lie and by the time I fond out it was too late t mobile wood not let me out of the three year contract. On one of my calls to customer serves calls I was told unlimited web for one of my lines was five dollars extra A month that was A lie as well now all three lines and my air card signals are poor with lots of dropped calls and very slow internet serves all the time . So now I am looking for a different serves provider. Customer serves is real apologetic and that's it.RUN THE OTHER WAY.