T-Mobile / Tlc Companion Flight - Fraud!!! / no response from them!
Purchased a Black Berry with T-Mobile with a promotion of a Free Companion Flight, they tell you to contact a company called TLC and was given this contact info:
Response: Approximately two (2) business days
We have never heard back and we are going on week 4 of calling and sending several (9) emails. Prices on flights are going up and up and this is going to cost us more then it's worth.
We called T-Mobile today and they said "unforunetly, we have the same contact info as you do, so keep trying". They are NOT going to help us with this matter one bit. She made that clear.
This is FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD and T-mobile refuses to help.
More T-Mobile / Tlc Companion Flight - Fraud!!! Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation