T Mobile Hot Spot / receipt not provided, no contact email to write to

1 Germany Review updated:

I have connected to the T Mobile Hotspot at Munich Airport. Paid 8 Euros to get access. During the sign up I was asked about email, etc. After that I read the following:
"When paying with your credit card you can print out a personalised receipt. This receipt can be stored on your device as a PDF before you login and be printed at a later date. Please note that it is no longer possible to get a receipt after you have logged in."
So, I cannot get a receipt if I miss the first chance, which I am not alerted about. Unacceptable! However, the reason I am writing is not this. The reason is their entire website does not have a single email, or phone number for complaints, issues. How convenient and how disgusting. They only list a phone number for "help", which charges money for each connection. Really really bad business practice.

Comments

• Ru
      28th of Sep, 2008

i feel like they really dont have much cusgtomer service experance and they really dont care about the customers that they do have my phone dosent work about 75 per cen of the time and you are on hold for ever 2 hrs and no respon if they got paid by the lenth of time you was on the phone they would be working for free and the same goes with their attudes as well and their service really sucks i woul go with at&t or verison they do not put you on hold fore ever and a day they are very nice and understanding about your complants and the problem that you are haveing

• Me