T-Mobile Companion Flight / fraudulent offer
After signing a new two-year contract with T-Mobile and being excited over the prospect of a free companion flight promotion, I requested a PIN number from T-Mobile in order to book a flight and companion flight. I was advised four separate times that "the pin number would be sent via e-mail." NOT ONCE receiveing ANY return correspondence from T-Mobile regarding this issue, I called (after spending hours trying to get a contact number) the concierge service and was given a PIN number. I found an inexpensive flight online and told the concierge I wanted to book the flight with the "guaranteed price match." I was advised that "the price-match process was taking UP TO 14 business days." Well, I am on business day 16 and still no contact from T-Mobile whatsoever. This offer has caused me extreme stress. Trying to get in touch with a T-Mobile representative who is truthful has been impossible. I feel this offer was offered with little-to-no intention of actually honoring the promotion.
In the meantime, my eight fellow travelers (all family members) booked their flights weeks ago and I am hoping to just get on the same flight. By the way, their booking prices were extremely reasonable and I wish I had just booked two full-price tickets at the time the rest of my family booked.
I intend on dropping my T-Mobile account, opting out of my contract based on fraudulent business practices.
T-Mobile, you should be ashamed!!!
More T-Mobile Companion Flight Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation