T Mobile / biling problem

I have had T Mobile for 2 months now. On my first bill there was 21 outgoing text messages I was charged for. I have never sent a text message. I have talked to customer service pretty much on a daily basis since. I have changed my number, got a new phone and a new SIM card. The messages keep showing up. I figured out last night that they are charging me for an outgoing text message every time I turn my phone on. I am in a roaming area generally, but has anyone ever heard of this? I am so frustrated that they will not help me and am left with my only recourse to pay to break my contract.

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Feb, 2009

am trying to pay am bill and i cant am tryin to get my money back in to my card

• Ka
      22nd of Feb, 2009

they need to have they service better then this not the first time this happen to me

• Gm
      2nd of Sep, 2011

Hey, after visiting a T-Mobile Store my phone was cloned and international calls were made. Maybe someone in the store is involved in the scam. T-Mobile refused to investigate and, since, has charged me for everything but the kitchen sink. Don't use T-Mobile and if they merge with AT&T, don't use AT&T.