T Mobile / biling problem
I have had T Mobile for 2 months now. On my first bill there was 21 outgoing text messages I was charged for. I have never sent a text message. I have talked to customer service pretty much on a daily basis since. I have changed my number, got a new phone and a new SIM card. The messages keep showing up. I figured out last night that they are charging me for an outgoing text message every time I turn my phone on. I am in a roaming area generally, but has anyone ever heard of this? I am so frustrated that they will not help me and am left with my only recourse to pay to break my contract.
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.