T-Mobile / lousy coverage areas!
I cannot get a signal in my own house... unless I manage to stand in certain areas of my house (never exactly the same). I don't get coverage in other businesses and residences where I spend most of my time. I get random voicemails a day or two after they are left.
I want to get out of my plan and I don't think I should have to pay an ETF because they aren't delivering the product offered. I know others in the same situation and I'm getting ready to start collecting other unsatisfied customers and starting a big class action. This is a total scam.
I have had many dropped calls in the middle of business telephone conferences. I have had family and business situations where I've needed to contact somebody and have been forced to borrow a cellphone from a Verizon customer... who for some reason has full signal in the same spots I have none or been forced to find a landline.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.