T-Mobile / lousy coverage areas!

I cannot get a signal in my own house... unless I manage to stand in certain areas of my house (never exactly the same). I don't get coverage in other businesses and residences where I spend most of my time. I get random voicemails a day or two after they are left.

I want to get out of my plan and I don't think I should have to pay an ETF because they aren't delivering the product offered. I know others in the same situation and I'm getting ready to start collecting other unsatisfied customers and starting a big class action. This is a total scam.

I have had many dropped calls in the middle of business telephone conferences. I have had family and business situations where I've needed to contact somebody and have been forced to borrow a cellphone from a Verizon customer... who for some reason has full signal in the same spots I have none or been forced to find a landline.

Comments

• Ti
      18th of Sep, 2007

The only time you get great coverage with T-Mobile is when you're in a metropolitan city. Other than that, go to verizon. T-mobile does a good job of sucking people in with the really low rate plans and then the cell phones being really cheap too. some are good and some are bad. just stay away from any samsung phone.

they keep on pushing the hotspots at home, but if you're only experiencing problems in your home then that's cool, problem solved with wi-fi calling. but if you drop it everywhere else and don't have wi-fi coverage in that area, then it sucks... i heard from a friend of mine that was a T-Mobile employee that they are not going to waive anymore ETF fees because of the hot spots at home being available now.

• Je
      3rd of Apr, 2008

SINCE I SWITCH TO TMOBILE, I GET HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES.TO NAME IT HERES A FEW:
    #1STATIC STATIC STATIC !!EVERY TIME I CALL SOMEONE OR VICEVERSA. IVE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT FOR REPLACEMENT
    SINCE ITS A BRAND NEW PHONE INSTEAD, THEY WANT ME TO EITHER CUT THE SERVICE OFF OR PAY FOR A NEW ONE.
    #2 VERRY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!
    #3 TOO MANY ERRORS IN BILLING STATEMENTS THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO CALL AND EXPLAIN REPEATEDLY LIKE YOUR EXPLAINING TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT. OH AND DONT EVEN BOTHER TO ASK WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET AN ANSWER.
    important reminder: DONT EVER EVER GET ENROLLED WITH TMOBILE OR YOULL BE SORRY AT ALL.

• Ms
      29th of Sep, 2008

T-mobile has the worse service, you would think by now you wouldn't experience any dropped calls well with T-mobile you can almost gurantee it. There customer representative are not knowledgeable. International rates yeah right I went on a cruise they advise me one rate on the phone when I get my bill the prices is outrageous and no one wants to help me. All I was told if you on a cruise the rates are different NO I should have been told the rates are OUTRAGEOUS!!! This cell phone company gets the bottome of the barrel phones and the bottom of the barrel CSR, the dropped calls are unlimited. If you are interested in getting a cell phone from this provider think about it, you know the saying customer beware well CUSTOMER BEWARE T MOBILE IS HORRIBLE & SO IS CSR. They don't even have a international rate plan as if they are from the stone age

• Dl
      15th of Mar, 2009

I AGREE T-MOBILE SERVICE IS THE PITTS I HAVE LOST DROPPED CALLS NO COVERAGE IN MY HOUSE I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 1500.00 DOLLARS IN BUSINESS DUE TO T-MOBILE AN THERE PROBLEMS AND WHEN I HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND GIVEN THE RUN AROUND AND MY BILLING IS IN QUESTION. BUYER BEWARE WITH T-MOBILE YOU ARE IN FOR A REALLY RUFF RIDE AND POOR SERVICE !!

E. NEWTON
    NORTH CAROLINA

• Wo
      5th of Aug, 2009

Their customer service and coverage stinks. It's taken me 4+ years of putting up with them after over ten years of loyalty to finally admit it to myself and move to another carrier. I've been through a dozen different phones (in hopes that maybe that was the problem), and finally realized after using a company-issued Verizon phone that it really is just T-Mobile. The last straw for me was their crappy new MyTMobile Web site that just plain doesn't work.

At this point, the cancellation charge they are going to attempt to nail me with is worth it just to go to a carrier that actually works.

• Ki
      20th of Aug, 2009

dont ring customer support.. you will be on hold forever, ring the source

michael.wieandt@t-mobile.com
    4258290057@tmomail.net

Contact this t-mobile employee he is helpful 24/7 and can work out any of your problems. Thats his job!

• Ca
      14th of Oct, 2010

TMobile is by far the worst phone service ever. I can never depend on using it and luckily have kept my Verizon phone. TMobile has constantly dropped calls if there is even a signal...I wish I never got my TMobile phone!!!

• Nk
      21st of Jun, 2012

T-mobile has the worst network coverage among all carriers. I highly regret my decision to move to T-mobile.

• Ca
      4th of Nov, 2012

i do not appreciate you giving out a private phone number of my husband (its not even his work number but a family phone) to the internet claiming to call anytime 24/7 when he only works standard hours and as a field tech. He has nothing to do with dealing with customer complaints. So why don't you grow some balls and give your private number here so people (even ones from halfway across the country) can bombard you phone calls at all hours of the night (fun when it wakes up the kids) and see how you feel. And I know who you are. i can go as far as writing your number here myself or similar sites claiming your the person to call for all help and problems. But I have the decency not to stoop to your standards. But let it be a warning, what goes around comes around.