T-Mobile / fraud and money
I took a contract out with t-mobile in September 2008, after about 2 months off being with t-mobile realised that i was overdrawn with my bank, i investigated this matter to find out that t-mobile had sent up 2 accounts with my bank details but in the name of Miss Cod.
after getting a refund from t-mobile i then realised on the 04/03/2009 that i was was again over drawn with my bank, after investigating i found that Mobile has taken 2 payments out instead of 1 this has caused me great stress and upset as i have spent hrs on the phone to the bank and to t-mobile .I now have to send a bank statement to t- mobile to prove what they have done.
I do i go about claiming compensation for my time, stress and bank charges?
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.