T-Mobile / bad service
I purchased a pay-as-you-go Nokia model 1208 phone from a T-mobile phone distributor 3 months ago...21 June 2008. My limited warranty says T-mobile will repair or replace any defective phone or defective phone parts that is not operating properly for its primary intended use...for one year from date of purchase/activation. Just after 90 days of very limited use (as of 26 September 2008) the phone died and would not take a charge. I was told to call customer service and got the run around for an hour and a half telling me that I needed to call the battery manufacturer for a replacement; however, there is no way to tell if the battery is the problem. T-mobile customer service was totally inadequate and unhelpful in resolving my problem, my service outage, could not give me a refund for my remaining minutes (over $90 worth), or refund the purchase cost of the phone. I'm ready to switch to anyone else that can provide decent customer service. I do not recommend T-mobile to anyone thinking of buying a cell phone. I am not satisfied with T-mobile's product support service and believe they have not honored their limited warranty statement.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - t-mobile credit card refund
- T-Mobile USA - locating my prepaid account number and phone number
- T-Mobile USA - purchasing nightmare!
- T-Mobile USA - t-mobile prepaid account
- T-Mobile USA - unethical behaviour (bait & switch) not keeping promises