T-Mart / Item defective - refuse to rma

1 New York, NY, United States

I ordered a dome security camera. When the item arrived I immediately took it out of the box and began trying to set it up. After 2 hours I was finally able to get it to connect to the Internet Explorer web interface. All the characters were in Chinese. There was no discernable way to change that to English. I looked thru the documentation and there was nothing. I was fed up by this point. I contacted their customer support chat and was told to wait. I asked for an RMA number, I just want my money back since it is not what I had expected it would be. The chat was taking too long so I broke connection and came in to work to file the RMA request. I was then locked out of the web interface to submit an RMA. And the chat tool requires your order number then says it is unavailable for chat. There is no phone number to call customer support, then I saw all the complaints on this website!! Great!! I submitted a PAYPAL dispute and am waiting to hear back from them. I hope I am not one of the amny people burned by this scam!!!

Jul 29, 2014