T Dimery-Alford DDS / Messed Up & Then Ran Off

1 1505 Ebenezer RdRock Hill, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 803-328-3744

This is just a word of warning to those of you who may come in contact with this smooth talking dentist(T.Dimery-Alford) who can fool you in to thinking that she has all the answers to your dental needs when in all honesty she is clueless. I had her to put in 2 bridges and needless to say they both have fallen out and under one of the bridges she left a piece of tooth in the gum and now I have to find a dentist to cut that tooth out and replace the bridges. When I went back to her office to have her check this she was gone and had relocated to Affordable Dentures in Myrtle Beach, SC without notifying her patients. I contacted her through email and then all of a sudden her email address did not exist anymore. So needless to say I am stuck with the two bridges that I have to put in with denture adhesive until I can find a dentist who is willing to take on the task of repairing her mess up and I am not the only one that is having problems with the work she did. I will definitely be passing this website on to other patients so that they can also post their complaints so that no one else has to endure the pain and embarrassment that I have to endure on a daily basis.

Comments

• Ta
      7th of Aug, 2008

Dr. Alford was a great dentist. She was very sad to leave her practice due to family issues. She was the first dentist I had to take the time to explain everything to me. She also left her patients in capable hands through her referrals for her patients. Her staff was especially nice and she is missed.

• Ta
      8th of Aug, 2008

Dr. Alford always followed through on her work with me. She sent my x-rays and also referred me to another great dentist. Her e-mail has always worked for me. I still see some of her former employees- they work with a dentist here in Rock Hill and they have nothing but great things to say. We may never know why she had to leave. I had an issue with a filling and she replaced it and gave me my money back for the inconveniece. Maybe we're not talking about the same Dr. Alford on Ebenezer Rd.

• Ac
      15th of Dec, 2008

I was doubtful of Dr. Alford's skills, even on my simple occlusal filling - the whole procedure was totally botched. They might as well have skipped the novocaine because she didn't allow it enough time to set in before drilling. I protested since I was feeling pain, but she raised her voice to me and came at me with another shot, without explaining what she was about to do, honestly what could I do to stop her from drilling besides telling her it was causing pain?? There were 3 things in my mouth and I was scared of her due to her behavior. Long story short that was my second and last visit. I have since found a dentist who is much more professional - and the filling I had done there went 1000 times more smoothly!!

7th of Feb, 2009

First off all affordable dentures affliated offices do not do restoration work on natural teeth such as a bridge, maybe you do not know the difference in a partial denture and a bridge.

10th of Aug, 2009

well ...if anybody wants to sue her her home phone # is (704) 341-2058 & she lives in NC...im sure you can get her home address...I did and i was awarded money for my suffering...tell her chuck sent ya...

• La
      6th of Mar, 2011

Dr. Alford was a great dentist! It's a shame that cowards can hide behind the internet and lie out of jealousy. If you had such a problem, you should have gone to her, not hide behind this website. She has no complaints on dental board websites. If she was so bad why is her record clean. You people will suffer for what you have done. Karma is a [censor]!!