T Dimery Alford DDS / Worst dentist experience ever!

1 Rock Hill, SC, United States

When Dr. Alford suddenly left her practice and moved away, sending a form letter to her patients with no explanation of her departure, I honestly figured she must have had her license revoked. I visited her practice twice, the second time to have a small cavity filled, and she honestly scared me with her behavior. I told her I could feel the drilling, that the novacaine had obviously not set in yet, at which point she started talking to her helpers ABOUT ME, while of course I am sitting right under her nose. She said to raise my hand whenever I felt pain, but the first time I raised my hand, she got angry. I don't think this is a good profession for her. I would never trust her with children! As far as the quality of her staff, one of the ladies assisting her at both of my visits also worked at Jersey Mikes at the time - saw her behind the counter a few times after my visit even. I ordered a sub and she asked me how my tooth was. Give me a break! Anyway, I recommend finding a nicer and more competent dentist!

More T Dimery Alford DDS Complaints & Reviews