T-Bone Designs / Company never paid for service we provided

105 Broad StreetTitusville, FL, United States
I own a freelance art design company and back in June of 2008 we were contacted by Rob Sum, owner of T-Bone Designs to do some custom artwork for a client he had. We did the work, to his satisfaction, as evidenced that we have an email approval of the art and a request for final art to be sent to him. We did and then billed him a total of $219.25 for the work. We have not been paid. Most times when I call to collect, both the numbers we have (an office number [protected] and a cell phone [protected]) are either direct to voice mail where there is a message stating that the mailbox is full and I am unable to leave a message. Emails are not returned and the 1 time I did get Rob on the phone back in September I was told he had severe health problems and I was sympathetic and he promised to mail a check that week. We have not been paid as of yet and I don't expect him to make good on this debt. I have read some other complaints filed by clients of his and the "health problem" and "death in the family" excuses seem to be favorite of his.
Va