System Security / Does not work

1 Gardiner, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 207-615-9290

I bought System Security for 49.00 and can not even use it. My computer was taken over by Viruses. I want my money back !! Thje number of [protected] is always busy this sucks !!! I want my money back

Tr

Comments

• Cr
      27th of Jan, 2009

I also purchased a antivirus program through this company and was also infected with a virus on my pc

• Cr
      27th of Jan, 2009

I purchased a ati virus program, was infected with virus when i tried to install program, and never recieved the actual program I purchased. I have e.mailed company numerous times with no responce!

19th of Feb, 2009
    System Security - CHRPAY.COM/PNRA

I was in the middle of selecting a antivirus protection on microsoft web page, because I had recieved severe virus alert.I had put my name when this application page popped up, I thought it was the microsoft web-site I had been on.But it wasn't somehow this so called SYSTEM SECURITY had infultrated the site I was on and I gave my debit card information.The next morning I went to my bank and had to freeze my account and change all my bank accounts numbers.I'm out 79.00 plus another 14.00 for system tuner.Isn't there anything someone can do, just like all the other honest people out there I work hard for my money.Where is the internet police?

23rd of Feb, 2009
    System Security - What did I buy? I can't activate!
    Lincoln
    California

I purchased a system to help eliminate spam, virases, and other troublesome things that cause my computer to not function properly and that keep it running slow and improperly. Now I can't even access the thing to see what it will do, if anything.

1st of Mar, 2009

The complaint I posted was the truth at that time, but i sent an email to these people at systemsecuritysupport.com and they actually answered me.Within 4 days I had my money back in my account.I did however threathen to turn the web site into the FBI INTERNET FRAUD HOTLINE, and unfortunately I did change all my account #'s I didn't want to risk them having my info.So I suggest to all who have been scammed try the web site above .Hey its worth a shot and like I said I did get my money back