Synergy Media Group / The Phaser II does not work!

I purchased The phaser II early 2006 with the promise of a full refund if I was unsatisfied with the product. The sales pitch is that the "Phaser II" will hide your car from all police radar scanners. I have a friend who works for one of my local city police departments so I decided to test this unit against his radar. Surprise, Surprise, IT DOESN'T WORK!! I thought "hey, no big deal, I can send it back". Well again "Surprise, Surprise", I sent the unit back within the first week which was over 7 months ago and I still have no refund. I have called the company 4 times and emailed the company to find out what was going on. Every time I call they tell me that the check/refund is in the mail and that I should have it by the following week. Once they told me that they would transfer the refund to my bank account and it would post within 72 hours, well that was three weeks ago. At this point I don't believe that I will ever see my refund and would like to warn all of you who may be considering a Phaser II or any Rocky Mountain product for that matter. It, did not work, and they do not honer their refund policy.

Va

Comments

• Fe
      2nd of Jan, 2008

I USE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY AS A SAILS REP . IF NOTHING PANS OUT ASK FOR THE OWNER HE IS ALMOST ALWAYS IN THE OFFICE. IF NOTHING ELSE REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS . BUT I THINK IF YOU CAN GET TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER HE WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR REFUND ONE, BECAUSE HE'S A NICE GUY AND TWO HE DOESN'T WANNA LOSE HIS COMPANY. GOOD LUCK AND I'M SORRY YOU GOT SHAFFTED.