Syndicated Property Solutions LLC / rent to own house defraud

1 11 Est Bell Road #206Phoenix, AZ, United States
Phone: 602-672-6956

This company is run by John Palmer. He works out of Phoenix and defrauded me and my husband out of $2000.00. He was paid this money through a check dated Oct. 29, 2012 delivered by the USPS service in a certified letter. He cashed this check at Arizona National Bank. He promised my 83 year old, crippled husband and myself to buy a home in the Palm Springs, California area up to $150, 000 and rent it with an option to buy it in 6 years. To date, he will not answer my phone calls or emails. Today’s date is April 9, 2013. He gave me the emails of a legal firm to verify himself and his company and a real estate agent named Brittany Shorr who works for Windemere Real Estate in the Palm Springs area verified his firm as a legitimate one. This is my experience. I would suggest that no one give him any money or believe his promises. See below.
Home : Arizona : Maricopa County : Phoenix : John Palmer

3, 776 Points
Name
John Palmer
Company
US Realty Deals
E-mail
Contact John Palmer (US Realty Deals)
Website
Office Phone
[protected]
Address
2910 E Camelback Road, Suite 190, Phoenix, AZ, 85016
Description
Residential Property Investment & Asset Procurement. Rent to Own Program to help people get back on their feet.

About US Realty Group
Over the past 2 years we have observed the marketing of American property to overseas investors. While the product, if chosen on an informed basis, is good, their systems have many flaws, the main flaw being the risk to the investor and the lack of "protection" provided. There had to be a better and safer way. US Deals has created a product that is without doubt the SAFEST way Investors can take advantage of this unique situation with real yields averaging from 14.36% to 16.56% over a six year period.

About the Rent to Own Program
What is Rent to Buy?
"Rent to Buy" is the process by which an investor purchases a property then leases it to a tenant with an option for the tenant to purchase the property after a fixed period of time. The American Homeowner who cannot obtain finance to buy a property, agrees to lease the property for a 6 year period with a generous rental return as well as monthly capital payment toward the purchase price. At the end of the six year period, the tenant refinances and pays out the investor.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO THE TENANT?
Deferred home ownership. Tenants would prefer to own their own home and traditional avenues are closed to them for several years. This is the only vehicle that can achieve this goal for them especially in the short term. Also of great benefit to the tenant is the ability to buy the property at today's price and pay for the property over a 6 year period.
Personalisation. The tenant has the opportunity to add capital value and complete cosmetic adjustments to the property that
would be denied to them under a renting scenario.
Security. The tenant has the security of long term tenure.
Equity. The tenant is contributing equity to their future home.

Je