Syndero, Inc. / Internet Career Kit / Misleading &free trial& period and product

1 NE, United States Review updated:

I was researching educational materials for creating an internet business, with no intention of starting a business, and signed up for the free trial of the Internet Career Kit site. I actually thought I was ordering an actually kit of some kind. I did not understand that this was a web-based offering marketed and sold by this company until I checked my credit card and found that I had been billed for three months in the amount of $69.95!!! BEWARE if you sign up for "free trials" and be sure to scan the sight for the LENGTHY "Terms of Agreement" forms and READ them. In my opinion this is a very misleading web site.

Comments

• Cl
      16th of Jun, 2008

I have exactly the same complaint, I thought I was signing for a free trial.I was dumb enough to give my card number with the intent of using in case I liked the "kit"".
    There was a line on the web page to click to cancel the order, but, you could click all day and cancelation would not be accepted.
    I informed my card co. and have heard nothing.
    There has to be an agency that investigates this type company!

• Cl
      20th of Jun, 2008

as of 06/20/08 I had conversation with Mario at Careerkits, he informed me his supervisor approved credit for june billing and $40.00 credit for original billing of $69.95 so will see if that happens.They made $20.00 for nothing but phone conversation, watch who you do business with.

• La
      26th of Oct, 2008

im glad checked for complaints first. the ad is very misleading.