SynapseConnect, Inc. / forced auto renewal

PO BOX 30468
Salt Lake City
RE: # [protected]

The terms to cancel current subscription came ATTACHED with new terms for renewal. No live operators - strictly automated and accept only YES or NO responses on their [protected] contact line - the ONLY line of contact excluding PO BOX.

I CANNOT simply cancel the subscription FREE & CLEAR !!!

The business practice is unethical and holds me hostage to continuing renewing the magazine subscrtiption I no longer want, albeit at lower rates and all...it's NOT good news, it's COERCION!!!

A  24th of Apr, 2009 by
I just got a postcard threaten the same thing. Someone help. I cancelled this thing a long time ago, and somehow they're trying to debit me again.
N  18th of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I got a postcard today- 18 Nov 2010, and it directed me to call 1-877-340-6783. I called and got the run around. Luckily I kept my email receipt. Use this address-[https://www.magcustomerservice.com/wss/10000041/home.do] to cancel your subscriptions; the 1-800, 877, 888 numbers are all crap! When I went to this website, I typed in my subscription ID# which is located on the postcard and was able to cancel all my subscriptions. Be aware that you must clear one magazine at a time. I checked to see if my requests when through by clicking "Order Status." My magazines showed "No Renewal." Now it is a waiting game to see what happens.
If you need more info, contact me at armyhertslet@hotmail.com. Good luck.
N  17th of Dec, 2017 by
Same here I called my bank I'm getting my money back my bank gave me a different number to call Ill give to any one that wants it you talk to a real pearson! 1-855-427-1652

Synapse Group Logo Synapse Group