SynapseConnect / automatic magazine renewal service

1 16558 SE 45th PlaceBellevue, WA, United States Review updated:

Received a postcard stating that my Conde Nast Traveler would be automatically renewed if I didn't contact them by Dec. 3. I called one number [protected]) and it would not allow me to talk with anyone. Called [protected] and spoke to someone who tried to tell me that I had signed up for this magazine on-line on some special - WRONG. I've subscribed to Conde Nast for over 12 years and told her so. After a long call, I cancelled the magazine and another one that was ending in December. She implied that this is now the way all Time/Warner magazines are renewed. I told her it was preposterous that I had not given any permission for automatic renewal and resulting charge to my credit card and that I would be contacting the BBB and my State's Attorney General regarding this practice.

Re
Oct 31, 2015

Comments

• Bl
      5th of Apr, 2016

We wish to cancel every magazine we are receiving and NEVER automatically renew them. We do not wish to having anything automatically billed for any magazine from you or from BizRate. The subscription ID:#6098-196-420-5 is being used. Please advise me via email at robert.m.stevens9@gmail.com that no more subscriptions will be renewed without my personal approval. My phone number is (828) 698-6237. Thank you, Blanche M. and Robert M. Stevens, 35 Westminster Court, Hendersonville, NC 28739-6200