SynapseConnect / automatic magazine renewal service
Received a postcard stating that my Conde Nast Traveler would be automatically renewed if I didn't contact them by Dec. 3. I called one number [protected]) and it would not allow me to talk with anyone. Called [protected] and spoke to someone who tried to tell me that I had signed up for this magazine on-line on some special - WRONG. I've subscribed to Conde Nast for over 12 years and told her so. After a long call, I cancelled the magazine and another one that was ending in December. She implied that this is now the way all Time/Warner magazines are renewed. I told her it was preposterous that I had not given any permission for automatic renewal and resulting charge to my credit card and that I would be contacting the BBB and my State's Attorney General regarding this practice.
More SynapseConnect Complaints & Reviews
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - magazine renewal 
- Newsub Magazine Services - Terrible experience! 
- SynapseConnect - auto renewal of subscriptions 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - cancelation 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - forced auto renewal 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - automatic renewal of trial magazines at a high rate 
- SynapseConnect, Inc - magazine subscription ordering/renewal/cancellation co.
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - unsolicited magazine subscriptions
- SynapseConnect - unauthorized credit card charges 
- SynapseConnect - cancellation automated now