Synapse Solutions Inc. / scam

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I got the mail on my way to finals, and had a letter from these jokers, I had ordered something but had not included my card number. They picked the wrong person, after a round of ID theft, I'm more then careful. First I have only ordered through one place later, and they have my info on file. Second, I didn't even recognize the products they said I ordered. The name alone of the goods sounded like something I would NEVER order. And the cost was unreal, 1 Ashleigh collection @$32.97 and 2 Pacific Sterling Collection @ $42.97 each, what a joke, what are they anyways. I'm sure the Oregon State Attorney General's Office will love to hear about this scam. And I'll give them all the info they need. The Ashleigh is some over priced porcelain doll thing, I'm too old for dolls, but at least by on-line searching I got a few answers. The other ranges from back hoes to banks to jewelers. So watch out fot these two new approachs to an old game. R.C.

Rc

More Synapse Solutions Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wa
      29th of Oct, 2009

I just received a look like a legitimate letter notifying my minor child that she had placed an order totaling to $153 that she was not aware of and that she forgot to include her cc #... I google search the company right away because no phone number listed where to contact them and this one was from UT. I returned the letter with my note to removed my daughter from their contact list and made copy of it to show to WA state atty general as a proof of pure scam.

• Ye
      30th of Oct, 2009

Yea I just got the same letter stating I ordered 2 things totaling 64.94...some collection of some sort..and the funny thing is I don't have any money or a job to be ordering anything at this time...so first thing I did was check on-line and just as I thought...a scam...this is just ridiculous the things people do these days and how many scams are out there...

• Ju
      27th of May, 2010

I JUST RECIEVED A LETTER STATING I OWE $172.70 FOR MERCHANDISE I ORDERED. THE LETTER STATES THAT THE MERCHANDISE WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN I PAY THE FULL AMOUNT; NO NO NO DO NOT SEND ANY ITEMS ON THAT LIST, I DON'T WANT THEM SO PLEASE CANCEL ANY ORDERS IN MY NAME.
    I AM DISABLED AND ONLY HAVE ONE CHECK A MONTH AND I CANNOT SPEND IT ON PHONY GIFT SCAMS.

I HAVE MAILED THE LETTER BACK TO YOU WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO CANCEL ANY ACCOUNT WITH MY NAME ON IT. JB/INDIANA