Synapse Group / auto subscription to national geographic
Synapse group keeps on renewing a national geographic magazine that we have never ordered. It's gone on for years. I have called many times and am always told they will cancel but they keep showing up. The number I was told by national geographic to call was [protected]. When I called I spoke to an agent named henry that assured me it was canceled now. (3rd time i've dealt with this). When I asked how and who signed us up he just said, generic. He gave me a confirmation # of the cancellation. (Probably fake). And he said, thank you for calling magazine service center. Scam scam scam... I am soooo mad that I am still getting these magazines.
More Synapse Group Complaints & Reviews
- Magcustomerservice.com - unwanted magazine subscription 
- Twx 800 - 973 - 2664 / Magcustomerservice.com - fraudulent misc cc charges 
- Magcustomerservice.com - unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Magcustomerservice.com - unauthorized magazine subscription
- Magcustomerservice - refund of money 
- Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service - 4 magazines I thought cancelled and still receiving charges
- Magcustomerservice.com - didn't receive anything from them!
- Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service - modern attitude and rudeness
- Magcustomerservice.com - automatic billing to my card
- Synapse Group, Inc. - subscription