symtek solutions / Daniel Levy Stole My Money

1137 San Michelle WayPalm Beach Gardens, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 561-339-9929

Daniel Levy President of Symtek solutions took thousands of dollars from me approximately 6 months ago with promises of setting up Colorado Corps and tradelines and getting me funded. I have a signed contract with him and it specifically states that if he is unable to get me funding that he will have to return my money. During the initial interest on my part, he would answer the phone whenever I called him and he would meet you anywhere you wanted him to in South FL. Once he collected the money however, you were on your own. He stopped answering phone calls and texts and it became everyone else's fault but his why the funding wasn't going through. He specifically gave me his word that he had done this before and that he gotten numerous individuals and businesses funded and it was a routine process for his company which was a virtual office set up through Regus.com. The time has come for him to return my money and he is blaming his vendors for not coming through and keeping his money. My response to that is this. He took on numerous clients, all with the same promise to get them funded and he has not funded one person!!. He has a partner, Kevin Rubel and he is not answering phone calls either. The only person I dealt with the entire time was Daniel Levy and his shady business practice. I would like an email from anyone who has dealt with Daniel Levy. Please write me and tell me exactly what type of dealing you had with this man. I have filed a law suit against him and I would like to hear your stories as well. I will be launching my website soon. The address will be DanielLevyStoleMyMoney.com Thank you for your time. You can contact me at up2high@aol.com. Cheated by daniel levy Orlando, Florida
U.S.A.

Comments

Bu
  29th of Nov, 2008

symtek solutions - fraud
symtek solutions

like many people bought corp then never heard from guy again and will not respond to calls etc, for refund
Sy
  16th of Jan, 2009
I'm in the same boat as you regarding Symtek and Daniel Levy. I will include myself in any class action or law suit that you put together. The mirror events lead me to believe he has done this to countless others. This man and his scam has to be held accountable for their acctions. And all he had to do is a refund! Let me know when your site is up.
Am
  14th of Jul, 2009
Daniel Levy and Symtek has also stolen my money.
Please include me in any communications.
  30th of Jul, 2009
KEVIN RUBEL AND DAN LEVY ALSO RIPPED ME OFF OF 27, 000 DOLLARS . ASSISTED BY ROBERT CONSALVO JR AND HIS ACCOMPLACE MELISSA BUCK - BOTH BELIEVED TO BE WORKING OUT OF N.J ...BE AWARE OF THESE NAMES ... I LIVE LOCAL TO THERE SCAM OFFICE AND DAN LEVYS ADDRESS IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP ...561 662 4499
  30th of Jul, 2009
KEVIN RUBEL, CYNTHIA, DANIEL LEVY, ROBERT CONSALVO, MELISSA BUCK ARE FRAUD, SCAMMERS, AND THIEVES, THEY RUIN PEOPLES LIVE WITH NO REMORSE - ADRION BRION IS TRYING TO COVER IT ALL UP...
  15th of Mar, 2010
these thieves belong behind bars - rip off artists hiding behind false web sites ..