Symantics / Norton Security / annual renewal
I was not planning to renew the Norton Security on my PC for this year. When the reminder came up that my subscription was going to expire within a month, I opted not to renew. Tried to uninstall the program using their uninstall option but program did not go away.
Received nearly hourly reminders of the renewal. After several days, I received an "upgrade now" message and wasn't sure if it was for my current subscription, so I upgraded and was charged as a renewal for the next year. There was no message regarding any fees for the upgrade or fees for the renewal until I saw it as a message AFTER the upgrade.
More Symantics / Norton Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security deluxe 
- Norton - unexpected bill 
- Norton - norton antivirus update does not allow me to connect to my cisco vpn. 
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment 
- Norton - renewal