symantic myord.com / Accidental triple billing

1 711 Diamond Leaf LnHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 713-464-0406

Tried to download Norton Antivirus/security from the Symantec website. Somehow, there was never a confirmation that the order had been completed, therefore, I kept trying...ALL ON oCTOBER 9, 2008
1.SYMANTEC Myord.com symmn [protected]-$83.98 2. SYMANTEC DELL WWW.MYORD.COMMN [protected]-$49.99 3. SYMANTEC DELL.MYORD.COMMN[protected]-$69.99My computer still pops up a warning that there is no virus protection identified. Please credit my Discover Card ending is 4743, send me an email or call: [protected] or [protected] (cell phone).

Comments

• Do
      12th of Jun, 2009
    symantic myord.com - FRAUD
    Digital River/Symantic
    Alabama

I was charged not once, not twice, but THREE times over the past 2 months. I don't have a clue why or what the heck for, and when I call, they can't tell me either. I have filed a BBB complaint and am also about to file a IC3 Complaint on them as well. I suggest that you do too. I have gotten refunds each time, but still, I have to sit on the phone, and speak with somone who barely speaks English tell me that I must have bought it and not know it. Umm, unless I am doing it in my sleep, there is no way. This past one was charged while we were on vacation and not even near a computer to order something. Ridiculous.